Getting ***** much?

XinnKoda

And nobody would know more then a pugstomping premade guild like ld50. They go way out of their way to go full group against a pickup team in order to medal farm.

Lol, what do you want us to do? We queue for ranked all the time but either there's noone queueing or people queue dodge us. If we can't play ranked what do you want us to do then, stay out of normal warzones altogether? Sorry, but we want to play PvP and have fun too. We realized that the best way to win in this game is to make friends and form premades. I advise you to do the same and stop blindly accusing us of wanting to pugstomp, because we'd rather be playing other premades in ranked.

Full WH PvP guilds won't accept you if you are merely in recruit gear. However, it will take you a long time to grind fully min/maxed augmented WH gear if those same full WH premades stomp you over and over again.

In my opinion, most pvp guilds would love to take him, fresh 50 or no. Somehow pt's are still pretty hard to come by,.

Lol, what do you want us to do? We queue for ranked all the time but either there's noone queueing or people queue dodge us. If we can't play ranked what do you want us to do then, stay out of normal warzones altogether? Sorry, but we want to play PvP and have fun too. We realized that the best way to win in this game is to make friends and form premades. I advise you to do the same and stop blindly accusing us of wanting to pugstomp, because we'd rather be playing other premades in ranked.

In my short time on the server I have heard nothing bad bad things about you guys, none of my handful of experiences on the PUGstomed side have changed it. We all know you make 2 groups then que with each other to give yourself the best chances of being on the same team so you can medal farm and PUGstomp. I personally would leave a game against you in a RWZ just out principle. no one likes playing against *******'s that like to ruin the game for everyone else.

The problem isn't gear, but server imbalance. On my server (red eclipse), during prime time I find it very hard to play PvP. Playing solo I find myself teamed together with grouped players about one match out of 4 and then it's normally one team of two or three players. Also, Rep players seems to be better at PvP and better geared meaning that even if the teams are evenly matched concerning grouped players, it still tends to be a Rep victory (but those are still fun games if they are even).

My sollution is not to play PvP during prime time with my lvl50 imp. Instead I play in the 10-49 bracket with my alt to level it up for future use. Or level my Rep alt which is pretty fun as well. PvP with my main is reduced to mostly off hours.

If you load into a warzone and alot of people are giving instructions on what to do in the warzone: LEAVE

If you load into a warzone and ops chat is quiet, or joking: STAY

Only bad players talk in ops other than to say "One inc Grass". Good players will all be in voice chat with one another. Thus, if anyone is acutally giving 'plans' in a wz, avoid that guy like a virus.

I think I need to avoid YOU like a virus. Asking "plan?" and getting "win" usually equals loss.

Just a general question, I'm a new level 50, I have about 50% Recruit and 50% BM gear, and I've done close to 40 WZs this week, and have only won 5. I've been going solo, and I know I'm not doing a ton of damage to the opposite team since most of them are fully geared, but I know it can't be just me that's making my team lose. Seems like at the end of the match everyone on my team is around 50-100k damage where as the opposite team is around 100-300k damage. I've been trying desperately to finish my weekly quest (winning 9 PVP matches) but after an all day WZ grind, I'm unable to finish it. What is going on here? I took an 8 month break from SWTOR and before I left it seemed like when I entered WZs it would be a 50/50 match on who would win. Is it possible when I go solo I keep going against premades? I just don't get it. In many cases I'm one of the top damage dealers which shouldn't make sense because I have terrible gear. Can someone help me understand why I'm losing SO many WZs? P.S. I'm a DPS Powertech.

It could be your server is hugely imbalanced and one faction dominates level 50 PVP with their optimum gear and premades, and so the other faction only wins 10% of the time as a result. Such is the case on Jedi Covenant where the Republic reigns supreme .I'm glad I have some Imps on The Shadowlands, there is much more balance and we do win about 50% of the time on there.