Dreadtooth and Griefing

miglor

Originally Posted by MaximusRex

Sounds like you should file a bug report instead of a forum whine.

MaximusRex:

I don't think it's whining to ask your fellow players to show some respect.

Note: these thoughts pertain to a PVE server and not a PVP server:

We tried to run NP last night. Although we were their first and had spoke with the guild lead, the other guild starting griefing us as soon as we hit the object. Our guild lead told them we were running NP for the first time, that we were learning the fights and that we had flipped from Instance 2 because another guild had already started the fight. Unfortunately, they still decided to grief us throughout the 45 mins. So we decided to not sink to their level and decided to give it a go another day. It was just rude and wrong.

On a different note, but on the griefing topic, I don't think it's right that your AOE can flag you for PVP when you are on a PVE server in your own factions daily zone. For example, I have a toon that never runs PVP, because quite honestly I suck at PVP on my Commando, so I am never flagged. I go to the BH to run dailies and the min I go to AOE NPCs, a stealth Imp Player pops up and kills me. Yes, I try to avoid using the Mortar Volley but for a couple of the mobs, it's the best thing to use. There are days that it's so bad I respawn, wait for the flag to time-out, head back out there and they just hit me again.

It should be fixed. If you are on a PVE server, and you aren't flagged.... using one of your skills shouldn't make you vulnerable to attack.

Edited by Baby-Girl

It's a game that supports faction based PvP, you can't expect to not be killed by other players in open world.

PPL sign up for a PVE server so they aren't killed by other players in their own faction zones. If I go into the Imp zone on my Rep toons that's my own stupidity and will just be asking to get whacked. Otherwise, it's just petty and childish.