Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

"The login service is currently unavailable"

Oravaonu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like many other have been patient with EA/BW but this takes the prize. I have had issues since 1.4, CTD's, lag spikes, massive FPS drops general bugginess and NOW we cant log in at all. I have posted on the cs forums to no avail and really do think this is a turning point for me. I stayed subbed against my better judgement but no longer, I payed my sub a few days ago, and would like a refund please. The product is clearly broken, with not even a hint of a time-frame for a fix.

Sorry Bud, my patience was exhausted on 1.4........They are willing to take your cash but not fix what they broke, plain and simple. How about they actually FIX their product before trying to squeeze they players for more cash?

Sorry Bud, my patience was exhausted on 1.4........They are willing to take your cash but not fix what they broke, plain and simple. How about they actually FIX their product before trying to squeeze they players for more cash?

I honestly think that in their desperation theyre trying to squeeze fast as many $$$ possible, before ppl (resubbers, f2ps) aknowledge what a fail this game is regarding a long term investment.

I also love how threads that EAware doesnt like are getting deleted by the minute.

Edited by tzagheru

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.