HK-51 Guide

Mikro

Does anyone have some tips on searching for the components solo? I have run around spam searching in the areas indicated at dulfy.net, but only found the Dromund Kaas component. No luck on Coruscant, Taris, or Hoth. My strategy thus far is to run loops between the Loc's where people have reported finding them, but after several hours in each location, I am about to give up.

My advice: get guildies/friends to help you. It really does make it so much easier and enjoyable.

I did all parts finding solo, what I did was I searched in 1 position, moved about 5-10 feet away from that position and searched again keep repeating until you are close and when within 15m move in smaller intervals.

This may not be the best way to get the parts and can seem a bit "random" but it worked at least for me as I spent no more than 20 minutes in any 1 area searching (minus the travel time to the area).

Does anyone have some tips on searching for the components solo? I have run around spam searching in the areas indicated at dulfy.net, but only found the Dromund Kaas component. No luck on Coruscant, Taris, or Hoth. My strategy thus far is to run loops between the Loc's where people have reported finding them, but after several hours in each location, I am about to give up.

You have found one of the hardest one.

Tips for searching:

Coruscant is quite narrow place so you can divide room for inner and outer ring, see where are scanners boundaries and work with that - it took me less than 10min to get it twice

Hoth start in inner area, and also look how big is scanning area - with that info you should be able to get it fast

Taris is quite vast, so nothing special about this area, just try to remember where have you scanned

You have found one of the hardest one.

Tips for searching:

Coruscant is quite narrow place so you can divide room for inner and outer ring, see where are scanners boundaries and work with that - it took me less than 10min to get it twice

Hoth start in inner area, and also look how big is scanning area - with that info you should be able to get it fast

Taris is quite vast, so nothing special about this area, just try to remember where have you scanned

Cool, thanks!

Does the sub-region make a difference? For example, on Hoth I am searching around the crashed ship in the "Glacial Fissure" region, but keep moving in and out of the "Northern Whitelands" and "Wreck of the Ambria's Fury" sub-regions. On Taris I was searching in the "Sinking City," and again encountered multiple sub-regions. Just trying to tighten up my search patterns!

I did all parts finding solo, what I did was I searched in 1 position, moved about 5-10 feet away from that position and searched again keep repeating until you are close and when within 15m move in smaller intervals.

This may not be the best way to get the parts and can seem a bit "random" but it worked at least for me as I spent no more than 20 minutes in any 1 area searching (minus the travel time to the area).

Yep this is exactly how I did mine too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Best guide found here

Many thanks, I'd already searched and Googled away and had read that. I've tried a number of 'spoiler' guides but there's one location I don't appear to be able to get to in the game, the middle one mentioned in the link you very kindly provided..

Many thanks, I'd already searched and Googled away and had read that. I've tried a number of 'spoiler' guides but there's one location I don't appear to be able to get to in the game, the middle one mentioned in the link you very kindly provided..

Unfortunately the location is ramdomized, the map is the general location of it, if your referring to Taris it is around that lake area that it's located but that's it, just gotta search, not too many people are searching as they used to, you can try messaging in chat if anyone else is, otherwise yes it's just searching and it can take awhile.

• 3 years later...