Annihilation crit heals nerfed?

Cliu

p.s Anyone know why everyone hates annihilation now? came back to the forums and all I see is carnage this, carnage that, carnage = pvp etc...

Carnage (and Rage) simply kill people faster. You don't have to spend 4.5 seconds applying two 6 second dots that are just going to get cleansed.

Heal from berserker is not being applied.

Try to pop berserker, only heals from Hungering is working.

Yeah, I noticed that too, they usually stack separately. I don't think that the nerf was reasonable, but this is my main problem with it. I guess my Ops groups won't be getting heals from me anymore?

Yeah, I noticed that too, they usually stack separately. I don't think that the nerf was reasonable, but this is my main problem with it. I guess my Ops groups won't be getting heals from me anymore?

I always saw them over each other prior to nerf, maybe now that they are both the same amount you cant tell. If you get only 1 rank of hungering (0.5%) i'm sure you'll see the numbers on top of each other again.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you Bioware for taking the one marauder class that was good for solo quers and ruining it . You take the whole point of annihilation and make it almost useless . You go almost awhole year and now decide its needed . There are so few people doing melee anymore and you keep giving them reasons not to . It totally ruins the tree . You could have done anything else but merging heals is absurd . Someone actually thought this was a good idea ?

Thank you Bioware for taking the one marauder class that was good for solo quers and ruining it . You take the whole point of annihilation and make it almost useless . You go almost awhole year and now decide its needed . There are so few people doing melee anymore and you keep giving them reasons not to . It totally ruins the tree . You could have done anything else but merging heals is absurd . Someone actually thought this was a good idea ?

Useless? It's far from useless, Annihilation is still a beast of a class, and to be honest, i haven't noticed any difference in survivability when soloing the heroic dailies.

The "nerf" was minimal at best.

Useless? It's far from useless, Annihilation is still a beast of a class, and to be honest, i haven't noticed any difference in survivability when soloing the heroic dailies.

The "nerf" was minimal at best.

Obviously you don't pvp much . Its become useless in pvp . You can't keep up with how other classes can burst you down . Cutting half your survivability is why no one is using it anymore at lvl 50 .

Obviously you don't pvp much . Its become useless in pvp . You can't keep up with how other classes can burst you down . Cutting half your survivability is why no one is using it anymore at lvl 50 .

lol nope, I don't pvp at all.

my bad, I should have said that I was referring to pve. :)