Why is my wait time so long for Flashpoints as a healer?

Tylindrox

I'm a level 21 sorc and i try to run fp's as much as possible but i usually end up waiting in the queue until i log off which is usually about 45 mins-1.5 hours of gameplay. I've played several mmo's in the past and i've had a pretty much instant grouping when i was a healer and wanted to run dungeons. Why is the wait so long for a healer in this game? Is it that the server i'm on has so few people or just that people don't run flashpoints so early in the game anymore? I'm on Dalborra, an oceanic server and i usually play somewhat late but not late enough where nobody should be on and even when i play in the afternoon, i still have to wait.

What is the usual ping for a player from Western Australia when playing in European servers? because that's when i usually see that it has high traffic.

Also, if you're at level 21, Hammer Station is a flashpoint that a lot of people skip. If you've got a PUG with people who don't know how to handle that last boss, teams can wipe pretty easy. With the pre-level 50 flashpoints, a lot of times they form through chat on the fleet more than in the que also. You can't group up with someone if you're in the que. So if someone wants to run heroics on a planet, they can't be sitting in the que.