PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

thanks for the lulz, that thread was epic. you kept threatening to post chat logs and fraps yet you continuously dug yourself deeper and deeper. you were found out to be a two-bit thief and liar with delusions of grandeur. do you sense a trend here?

and in your latest post, you claim to be defending someone that's getting "bullied" and then you offer to show pictures of those the "bullies". you're quite a gem, never stop.

Edited by kamikrazy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the lulz, that thread was epic. you kept threatening to post chat logs and fraps yet you continuously dug yourself deeper and deeper. you were found out to be a two-bit thief and liar with delusions of grandeur. do you sense a trend here?

and in your latest post, you claim to be defending someone that's getting "bullied" and then you offer to show pictures of those the "bullies". you're quite a gem, never stop.

Again when have I ever threatened to post up chat logs and fraps, and of what?,lol.

What I offered was to post up a fantastic pic of Mirrorgod I think is about the extent of it?. Not fraps, not any other pictures.

You lot are flawed. I am not digging myself a hole at all, I am merely stating the facts and will remain giving the facts. I do know what you are up to, and you may be able to fool 90% of the regular gamer, but you can not fool me.

What I claimed is I supported someone they basically spread rumours and lies about, funny that, aint it?. Just like what you are doing now,haha. Outlaw Jenner was an epic EVE gamer, one of the best, and because he was a ruthless gamer he made enemies, just like I have here :). He spoke his mind and took no crap, I like that in a person. You, well you just do not have that ability, what you do is latch onto forum threads to stir up more trouble. You just do not see it :), reason, you are thick as two planks mate.

Edited by FatEdd

Lol fatedd, makes me laugh how much you rant over names I get from a google search, also fatedd you did claim to have started bob, the fact that you now lie and say you didnt really proves how full of crap you are, honestly, I don't think anybody believes any of the crap you say now.

Again when have I ever threatened to post up chat logs and fraps, and of what?,lol.

What I offered was to post up a fantastic pic of Mirrorgod I think is about the extent of it?. Not fraps, not any other pictures.

You lot are flawed.

you should go back a page or two to find the links i posted. you won't be disappointed.

Keep trying Eavn. Your intel so far has been flawed. I like how sad you are in trying to find out about my EVE past which is quite frankly epic.

Mirrorgod,lol, a goth if there ever was one. If only you really knew the truth, and not take someone like Mirrorgods word literally.

Red Army and Red Alliance both in fact I played a massive part in developing and these were the days when Mirrorgod was still sucking on his mummas **** pal, whether you like that or not . As for BoB, your wires are really badly crossed there. I was never in BoB and never said I had been within BoB, so I really do not have any idea where you get your intel from but it is severely flawed, just like the American government, all ******** mate .

Keep trying Eavn, I see through you mate and what you are trying to do. But you can not do anything about it,lol.

By the way, tell me who your Character is in EVE, of course one could prove it to you in game if you desire?. Afterall you apparently know so much about all my characters and who they are?, maybe I can surprise you and crush you with one of them .

Upto you Eavn, but may I suggest first of all that you gather real intelligence before making such claims, it really has backfired on you,lol.

FatEdd - 55 Mercenary - Shadowlands

Ronson - 55 Operative - Shadowlands

FarrtEdd - 55 Powertech - Shadowlands

FlipperEdd - 55 Sorcerer - Shadowlands

lovely mail from ya dearest fatedd,didi mention your constant lying was funny, no I won't give you my eve took names, dealing with your immaturity on one game is enough, how about you give me all of yours :)

Keep trying Eavn. Your intel so far has been flawed. I like how sad you are in trying to find out about my EVE past which is quite frankly epic.

Mirrorgod,lol, a goth if there ever was one. If only you really knew the truth, and not take someone like Mirrorgods word literally.

Red Army and Red Alliance both in fact I played a massive part in developing and these were the days when Mirrorgod was still sucking on his mummas **** pal, whether you like that or not . As for BoB, your wires are really badly crossed there. I was never in BoB and never said I had been within BoB, so I really do not have any idea where you get your intel from but it is severely flawed, just like the American government, all ******** mate .

Keep trying Eavn, I see through you mate and what you are trying to do. But you can not do anything about it,lol.

By the way, tell me who your Character is in EVE, of course one could prove it to you in game if you desire?. Afterall you apparently know so much about all my characters and who they are?, maybe I can surprise you and crush you with one of them .

Upto you Eavn, but may I suggest first of all that you gather real intelligence before making such claims, it really has backfired on you,lol.

lovely mail from ya dearest fatedd,didi mention your constant lying was funny, no I won't give you my eve took names, dealing with your immaturity on one game is enough, how about you give me all of yours :)

umm, no, I think that your characters are at most likely to be 1 year old maximum. So ye, I can see why you would not tell me. I will though find out via Mirrorgod :), well not me, but someone else as I am sure he would not be willing to tell me personally who you are in EVE.

I notice you were unable to reply to my previous thread message, I wonder why?. You are what we in the business call a joke.

See you in EVE then mate, cause I will find who you are, where you are, and have a lot of fun. Just a game right :). Just EVE is my game and not yours.

Recent Txt to ally in EVE.

Me: I want something done, I will make it worth your while.

Returned Txt: What do you want done?.

Me: Elimination of entire corporation associated with 1 person from TOR.

Returned Txt: You get yourself into all kinds of scrapes you do, what is it this time?

Me: Just defending myself mate from yanks, you know how it is.

Returned Txt: I sure do, so who is this ****.

Me: Do not know yet, I need you to get someone to infiltrate Mirrorgod.

Returned: Mirrorgod?

Me: Yep. He has been stiring up it appears.

Returned: Come into TS.

Me: omw.

Coming for you mate, you better believe it,lol.

Edited by FatEdd

umm, no, I think that your characters are at most likely to be 1 year old maximum. So ye, I can see why you would not tell me. I will though find out via Mirrorgod :), well not me, but someone else as I am sure he would not be willing to tell me personally who you are in EVE.

I notice you were unable to reply to my previous thread message, I wonder why?. You are what we in the business call a joke.

See you in EVE then mate, cause I will find who you are, where you are, and have a lot of fun. Just a game right :). Just EVE is my game and not yours.

you'll have to forgive me, I'm at work on a crappy phone so chances are I might miss a post, andno asking mirror whatever his name is won't work to find my characters names. I told you, I got his and the other names via an easy google search, chances are you beat me easily in eve, I'll be the first to admit suck at that game, so stop challenging me on it, I haven't spent over ten years playing thatgamelike you have, as far as you starting thebob corp/guild, chances were I was going to think you were referring to the evecorp due to thefact that when you said it, allyou weretalkingabout was how good you sayto be on eve,regardless, the main reason I mentioned it earlier was simply toshowthat you act like child wherever you are, you don have to worry about "defending" yourself, I'm not trying to attack you, simply stating you have your head shoved so far your rear end you can't see how silly you look

you'll have to forgive me, I'm at work on a crappy phone so chances are I might miss a post, andno asking mirror whatever his name is won't work to find my characters names. I told you, I got his and the other names via an easy google search, chances are you beat me easily in eve, I'll be the first to admit suck at that game, so stop challenging me on it, I haven't spent over ten years playing thatgamelike you have, as far as you starting thebob corp/guild, chances were I was going to think you were referring to the evecorp due to thefact that when you said it, allyou weretalkingabout was how good you sayto be on eve,regardless, the main reason I mentioned it earlier was simply toshowthat you act like child wherever you are, you don have to worry about "defending" yourself, I'm not trying to attack you, simply stating you have your head shoved so far your rear end you can't see how silly you look

Even though Mirrorgod is a staunch enemy of mine who I have not seen in years, he can be persuaded with isk which is the currency in EVE to hand over the information we want. Corruption is a very big thing in EVE, and money talks and he Mirrorgod will talk and take the money or face the chop himself :). It is non-negotiable, got it.

I mean you are afterall making ridiculous claims, so now it is time for me to put that claim you have made to sleep permanently. At the end of the day mate, I am going to utterly mash you and anyone else you know in EVE just to prove that point, and let it be a lesson to you. I have had about as much as I can stand of your bulls***, so now it is my turn to force you the hell out of my main game, see how you like it.

Recent Txt to ally in EVE.

Me: I want something done, I will make it worth your while.

Returned Txt: What do you want done?.

Me: Elimination of entire corporation associated with 1 person from TOR.

Returned Txt: You get yourself into all kinds of scrapes you do, what is it this time?

Me: Just defending myself mate from yanks, you know how it is.

Returned Txt: I sure do, so who is this ****.

Me: Do not know yet, I need you to get someone to infiltrate Mirrorgod.

Returned: Mirrorgod?

Me: Yep. He has been stiring up it appears.

Returned: Come into TS.

Me: omw.

Coming for you mate, you better believe it,lol.

step 1: go to google.com

step 2: type in "fat edd eve online"

step 3: click the first link

step 4: ??????

step 5: profit

by the way, i'm going to be talking with mirror and andreus later, I hope you don't find out my toon's name in eve either, i'd hate to get mashed up or whatever...

Edited by kamikrazy

step 1: go to google.com

step 2: type in "fat edd eve online"

step 3: click the first link

step 4: ??????

step 5: profit

by the way, i'm going to be talking with mirror and andreus later, I hope you don't find out my toon's name in eve either, i'd hate to get mashed up or whatever...

Fatedd is history in EVE, he was 1 of 5 characters I had that assisted that scumbag Mirrorgod years ago, and Fatedd is in the hands of a completely different pilot and dates back to 2007/08 if I remember rightly geezer when that handover happened. You are talking about an old character that I no longer own and was sold on. Fatedd was never my main character as well even though back then I believe he had 90m skill points.

As for Mirrorgod and Andreus,lol, corp Broski North and Black Legion. you go and speak with em :). I have already spoken with my main contact in EVE about it, and it just so happens he is most paly with the CEO of Black Legion, handy that :).

As for Mirrorgod and Andreus,lol, corp Broski North and Black Legion. you go and speak with em :). I have already spoken with my main contact in EVE about it, and it just so happens he is most paly with the CEO of Black Legion, handy that :).

oh noes, looks like i'll be sitting in dock for a while...

Even though Mirrorgod is a staunch enemy of mine who I have not seen in years, he can be persuaded with isk which is the currency in EVE to hand over the information we want. Corruption is a very big thing in EVE, and money talks and he Mirrorgod will talk and take the money or face the chop himself :). It is non-negotiable, got it.

I mean you are afterall making ridiculous claims, so now it is time for me to put that claim you have made to sleep permanently. At the end of the day mate, I am going to utterly mash you and anyone else you know in EVE just to prove that point, and let it be a lesson to you. I have had about as much as I can stand of your bulls***, so now it is my turn to force you the hell out of my main game, see how you like it.

you don't seem to understand I never talked to that mirror guy, I simply did an easy google search, regardless you could "come after me" all you want, you don't imtimdate anybody, not in swtor, not in eve, not irl, only people you might scare are those running for first place of people dumber then honey boo boo.

so come at me bro, gl ganking me in a station in jita

You have to be kidding me??? The thread has gotten so far off course that now he is threatening everyone who plays a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME THAN THE ONE THIS THREAD IS ON!!!! Seriously, just add this man to your KOS list. Pass the word around, find all of his alts, find everyone in his guild, and smash them until his is booted. Stop rambling on about a completely different game. Do what we have always done in MMOs when you find a person like him. Destroy him and his entire guild. END OF STORY!!!

For the fun of it, we can set dates to hunt down him and his entire guild. I am sure just about everyone on this server would sign up for it. Stop bashing on the forums and bash in game.

You have to be kidding me??? The thread has gotten so far off course that now he is threatening everyone who plays a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME THAN THE ONE THIS THREAD IS ON!!!! Seriously, just add this man to your KOS list. Pass the word around, find all of his alts, find everyone in his guild, and smash them until his is booted. Stop rambling on about a completely different game. Do what we have always done in MMOs when you find a person like him. Destroy him and his entire guild. END OF STORY!!!

For the fun of it, we can set dates to hunt down him and his entire guild. I am sure just about everyone on this server would sign up for it. Stop bashing on the forums and bash in game.

As far as I can tell, his guildies are okay and good sports in WZs. No need to go stomping all over them. But I'm all for tunneling the Fat One. I think you ought to consider the community's amusement with this thread before calling an end to it ;).

As far as I can tell, his guildies are okay and good sports in WZs. No need to go stomping all over them. But I'm all for tunneling the Fat One. I think you ought to consider the community's amusement with this thread before calling an end to it ;).

Oh trust me I understand. The entire community at this point is laughing at him. Someone should start a new thread dedicated to this topic... that would appropriate. The KOS thread.

end it? Heck I'm having,too much fun trolling fatedd , in effect providing entertainment for the server, btw people I take donations for this :p