PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wouldnt leave anyway, seems to be a epeen thing for him where he thinks the more people who find him childish that the better he is

lol, you still ranting on about me. Could it be that I simply ignore all general chat and do not have any empathy towards those who wish to continue to incite trouble?, annoys you doesn't it. I am aware of your trying and telling ways. People do let me know what goes on, and quite frankly you are like a woman, if ignored you get stroppy and go into one. You are a failure at applying pressure against someone who is basically as hard as nails.

Fortunately there is nothing you can do about it. It is called defiance, and if you do not like it, then sod off. What you have not realized or fail to understand yet, is I regard you and your pals as weak, very weak minded individuals, whether some of you see that as narcissism as one word that has been mentioned by the same people to describe me as or some form of craziness is your decision, I care not about what you think but merely have you wrapped round my finger and you do not even realize it.

Confused people who are backed in a corner by someone defiant will always say the same things. You need to learn about how people operate, sit back breath, read them and you will start to learn a little about how "wired" and the same most of you are. I just take advantage of that.

before fatedd went on his crybaby routine, i guess freq didnt share the results, but once fatedd started acting like a child again he said w/e and posted the results.

at least that's what i'm getting out of his post.

PS, ref Frequencyz and our 4v4 this is the reality.

1. We did not have our full group, which you know.

2. We were offered to come back another day with our main group which WE know can compete with Death Smile, after all we kicked your arse the other night I believe :).

3. Do not take me on in anything if you can not handle the pressure, because I never give up and will never kneel to you, Frequencyz or anyone in this game.

4. If you want a rematch then you will meet us in the Arena's wont ya.

5. Stop bull ******** everyone, and get on with it and shut up with your whining.

6. If you do not like what I have said, then sue me.

7. And finally we did not cancel or re-organize once we knew we were not to field our no1 side. We did not cowardly run away and completed all 3 matches. I think you will find many would have given up and re-arranged. So do not even go there, I am proud that the people we did have tried knowing we would lose. Would you, NO. Whine away as much as you please. Only you and your pals care, remember that.

Have a nice day.

Edited by FatEdd

Well, It's a shame I have to resurrect my absolute destruction of one of the worst mercs on the server, but recent events have made it abundantly clear that Fatedd is lacking the intelligence, the maturity, and the integrity required to NOT talk ****.

Now we thought we had settled this...first after he couldn't maintain a civil and intelligent debate on the forums, and then later when we proceeded in destroying his guild multiple times in a 4v4 (which was private, wasn't streamed, and in a show of good sportsmanship we did not share the results on the forums) This Mr. Fatedd has been whispering my members...and in some childish attempt at arousing some sort of illicit response, he has been insulting their maturity, their skill at the game, and their intelligence

....He wants to 1v1 someones random Merc alt that they never play on (who he thinks is an overrated merc.....ITS A DAMN ALT) So now I ask you Fatedd....

When you say you are "the most notorious" person on the server...do you also think to yourself whether you're notorious for the right reasons?....maybe people are just laughing at your pathetic attempts at sounding like you know anything about anything? You say you come from EVE...a game that you say requires stupid amounts of "intelligence" (something you've yet to demonstrate you HAVE)....We all know EVE only requires immense amounts of TIME...and is extremely unforgiving to people entering the game now...as opposed to early adopters.

All of that aside, to finally get you to shut up...since you've lost now in the forums, 8v8, and 4v4. How about you come out and do some 1v1's with some of our people....if you don't want to, all you have to do is quit talking ****, act your age, and quit harassing my people.

And let me again remind you, that you started all of this. That everything I've said and done has been in response to YOUR actions. That any rebuttal consisting of insults to our maturity or our "age group" (whatever the hell that means, we're all adults.) will be swiftly countered with me exposing you as a blatant hypocrit. Choose your response wisely, or walk away.

and please, quit giving yourself so much credit, none of us focus you....you're just bad....you die a lot...try LoSing or something.

I think your problem Frequencyz is you are disdainful towards my genuine comment towards "Texas". Live with it, trust me most people in this world are fed up the States, I am not the only one I can assure you and I have a right to air my views as do you. If you can not take the criticism though which we know most Americans can not, than may I suggest you do not criticize yourself?. Grow up you idiot. Now you can continue to cry all you like for your support. Bring it, people like me and there are many of us who will never kneel to the likes of you out of seeing right through the likes of you. Alright, does that compute now?, or are you still gonna cry and continue needing allies to try and try it is to force and bully me out of TOR. Nada mate, I fight to the bitter bitter end nor need help. So two fingers up to you basically, got it.

PS, are you not back at school today?. I rest my case, child.

Edited by FatEdd

I don't understand this part... you say you didn't share the results on the forums...IMMEDIATELY after sharing them right here on the forums.

lol, Taz these people would get completely and utterly annihilated in EVE and quite often my pals in EVE wonder why in earth I play TOR, and yes they contradict themselves because they are in a losing battle against the "defiant one". Reason being no one cares, apart from them.

I play TOR because I like the GAME for your information Death Smile and anyone else who needs help and support. Not for your benefit, you are just in the way and fun to play games with.

exactly what eavn said, the results were never shared, because we had it in good faith that he would finally quit making an *** of himself......he didn't

You are losing Frequencyz, live with it. Fun isn't it :). This is my Vietnam mate, and I am going to boot you out.

lol, you still ranting on about me. Could it be that I simply ignore all general chat and do not have any empathy towards those who wish to continue to incite trouble?, annoys you doesn't it. I am aware of your trying and telling ways. People do let me know what goes on, and quite frankly you are like a woman, if ignored you get stroppy and go into one. You are a failure at applying pressure against someone who is basically as hard as nails.

Fortunately there is nothing you can do about it. It is called defiance, and if you do not like it, then sod off. What you have not realized or fail to understand yet, is I regard you and your pals as weak, very weak minded individuals, whether some of you see that as narcissism as one word that has been mentioned by the same people to describe me as or some form of craziness is your decision, I care not about what you think but merely have you wrapped round my finger and you do not even realize it.

Confused people who are backed in a corner by someone defiant will always say the same things. You need to learn about how people operate, sit back breath, read them and you will start to learn a little about how "wired" and the same most of you are. I just take advantage of that.

first off, im not trying to "apply pressure", rather i an simply having a good laugh at your expense, and second did you just pull the sexist card? please tell me you didnt just use "you're like a woman" to insult me, we have no use for racist, sexist morons in the world.

Edited by eavn

A guildy had a half hour conversation with the guy earlier, to sum it up

-he thinks his brain operates at a speed much faster then us

-he thinks having a large corp in eve online makes him an amazing leader and pvper in swtor

-he thinks the average pvper on the server is 13-14

-he wants all the yanks (north americans) to die and thinks genocide is a good option

-he doesn't understrand he has the Dunning-kruger effect

-he doesn't care what any of us thinks and thinks everybody viewing him as an annoyance is somehow a good thing

i could go on but i think you get the point.

A large corp, it is an Alliance with now over 8,000 members mate built over 11 years. So yes I am bloody proud of what has been achieved in the past 11 years, from 4 friends setting up to become one of EVEs most prolific and hardcore PvP and Trade Alliances that packs a punch and dictates the flow of what goes on in the game alongside its Allies spread strategically over the EVE Universe.

Many of the people in that Alliance have complete respect for its leaders, because many make real life £/Rubles out of the game, so ye they rely on all the Directors, Chairman and CEO for continued success. So unlike here, leadership means something that many rely on for there monthly and annual incomes, and rarely will they become dissident towards that leadership for the above reasons. If they do, then they are eliminated it is that simple. No niceties in EVE pal, do as your told and stay low and never go against the Directors and life is good.

You try setting up an Alliance from scratch in a game regarded to be one of the most if not most ruthless MMO in the world, build it, structure it, negotiate trade deals on scales your tiny brain can not comprehend, negotiate Alliances with powerhouse corporations whether Empire, Low-Sec or Null sec space, then fight wars with thousands of pilots on strategic scales that would blow your mind away pal, period. You try it, it is a genuine buzz. Knowing that so many people rely on the day to day decisions of 50 odd Directors, most of them are real life businessmen and woman who know there stuff and take no crap from anyone and I have up most respect for the leverage they have not just in EVE but in real life. That is what impresses me, not you alright.

So yes, I am proud of it, and yes I love TOR because it is a great game, even if many of its members I dislike. I play it for the game not you. You can not bully me, seriously you are banging your head against a brick wall.

This Dunning-Krugar syndrome you talk of, mate seriously ****. You badly need to learn what people are about and then take advantage of it. Now whether you think that is this Dunning-Krugar, Narcissism or whatever then fine by me, think what you like. Your scientific approach would suggest that all my Directors in EVE some of which are vastly wealthy individuals in the real world are all Dunning-Krugar because if you think I am a nasty bit of work, then you don't know *****.

This music epitomizes Red Alliance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXE27YGrpqo&list=FLn_EUWoXupvbypZ1j3idR0w&index=7

Long live the Alliance in EVE and long live The Nightmare Legacy guild in TOR.

PS, stop crying to the forums to gain support you weak, weak individual. Take it on the chin like a man, coward.

Edited by FatEdd

A large corp, it is an Alliance with now over 8,000 members mate built over 11 years. So yes I am bloody proud of what has been achieved in the past 11 years, from 4 friends setting up to become one of EVEs most prolific and hardcore PvP and Trade Alliances that packs a punch and dictates the flow of what goes on in the game alongside its Allies spread strategically over the EVE Universe.

Many of the people in that Alliance have complete respect for its leaders, because many make real life £/Rubles out of the game, so ye they rely on all the Directors, Chairman and CEO for continued success. So unlike here, leadership means something that many rely on for there monthly and annual incomes, and rarely will they become dissident towards that leadership for the above reasons. If they do, then they are eliminated it is that simple. No niceties in EVE pal, do as your told and stay low and never go against the Directors and life is good.

You try setting up an Alliance from scratch in a game regarded to be one of the most if not most ruthless MMO in the world, build it, structure it, negotiate trade deals on scales your tiny brain can not comprehend, negotiate Alliances with powerhouse corporations whether Empire, Low-Sec or Null sec space, then fight wars with thousands of pilots on strategic scales that would blow your mind away pal, period. You try it, it is a genuine buzz. Knowing that so many people rely on the day to day decisions of 50 odd Directors, most of them are real life businessmen and woman who know there stuff and take no crap from anyone and I have up most respect for the leverage they have not just in EVE but in real life. That is what impresses me, not you alright.

So yes, I am proud of it, and yes I love TOR because it is a great game, even if many of its members I dislike. I play it for the game not you. You can not bully me, seriously you are banging your head against a brick wall.

This Dunning-Krugar syndrome you talk off, mate seriously ****. You badly need to learn what people are about and then take advantage of it. Now whether you think that is this Dunning-Krugar, Narcissism or whatever then fine by me, think what you like. Your scientific approach would suggest that all my Directors in EVE some of which are vastly wealthy individuals in the real world are all Dunning-Krugar because if you think I am a nasty bit of work, then you don't know *****.

This music epitomizes Red Alliance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXE27YGrpqo&list=FLn_EUWoXupvbypZ1j3idR0w&index=7

Long live the Alliance in EVE and long live The Nightmare Legacy guild in TOR.

you still don't get the point, none of us care how much you have done in EVE or irl.

the current issue at hand is this: You suck at pvp in swtor, yet can't admit it (THIS is where the dunning kruger effect is relevant)

so either 1) stop claiming to be a pvp god in swtor and stop trash talking us when you lose.

or 2) go back to eve and stop bringing your racist, sexist and childish remarks to this game.

i honestly don't know what else to say to you, you claim to have such a stronger mind then us, yet you can't understand anything we say.

Edited by eavn

you still don't get the point, none of us care how much you have done in EVE or irl.

the current issue at hand is this: You suck at pvp in swtor, yet can't admit it (THIS is where the dunning kruger effect is relevant)

so either 1) stop claiming to be a pvp god in swtor and stop trash talking us when you lose.

or 2) go back to eve and stop bringing your racist, sexist and childish remarks to this game.

And you still do not get the point, that no one gives a ****,lol?. I am just defending myself, my right if you can not hack it then shut up. How does that sound?. Of course you will continue, therefore I shall continue to defend myself. It is simple yank, if you can not take what you give then simply shut up. You brought up EVE in the forum, so I thought I would just tell you as you obviously showed interest, but now have no interest. You are an odd individual.

I have and never will lay any claims that I am the best at PvP, this is a complete myth and further proof that ultimately you are desperate to try anything to try and annoy me. You are truly an idiot. If you have solid proof that I have said such things, then prove it or simply shut up. Also when have I been sexist or racist,lol?. I am just speaking my mind pal, just because I am not fond of Americans does not make me racist. That would make probably 90% of the world racist towards America if everyone trusted and went on your say.

Edited by FatEdd

1. We did not have our full group, which you know.

2. We were offered to come back another day with our main group which WE know can compete with Death Smile, after all we kicked your arse the other night I believe :).

3. Do not take me on in anything if you can not handle the pressure, because I never give up and will never kneel to you, Frequencyz or anyone in this game.

4. If you want a rematch then you will meet us in the Arena's wont ya.

5. Stop bull ******** everyone, and get on with it and shut up with your whining.

6. If you do not like what I have said, then sue me.

Have a nice day.

To quote your compatriot Ricky Gervais: DON'T TALK ****. You're a dog that's all bark and no bite and you have a habit of doing this no matter how many ***-kickings you eat. Do you want a second helping?

Name any day and any place. Have a backup player lined up in case you have a no-show again since that's your responsibility. Maybe you should clone yourself 3 times so you don't have this problem again.

It's not that we want a rematch, per se. However, we will gladly give you one since you didn't seem to learn your lesson the first time around and we enjoy seeing you fail.

Also, what pressure do you speak of? I am not bothered in the slightest by your antics. I look forward to your posts, and I suspect many on this server do.

Let's see if any of your guildies come here to defend you. I don't think they'd be so foolish. I tried to be respectful, but you had to open your mouth again.

Your downfall is imminent :d_evil:

And you still do not get the point, that no one gives a ****,lol?. I am just defending myself, my right if you can not hack it then shut up. How does that sound?. Of course you will continue, therefore I shall continue to defend myself. It is simple yank, if you can not take what you give then simply shut up. You brought up EVE in the forum, so I thought I would just tell you as you obviously showed interest, but now have no interest. You are an odd individual.

I have and never will lay any claims that I am the best at PvP, this is a complete myth and further proof that ultimately you are desperate to try anything to try and annoy me. You are truly an idiot. If you have solid proof that I have said such things, then prove it or simply shut up. Also when have I been sexist or racist,lol?. I am just speaking my mind pal, just because I am not fond of Americans does not make me racist. That would make probably 90% of the world racist towards America if everyone trusted and went on your say.

racist comments? you mean "genocide is appropriate for Americans" is not racist? (and yes, you did say that to me)

also I am pretty sure the above comment could be taken as offensive and sexist by many people, i could be wrong of course, but i doubt it.

im sorry to say fatedd, but you are no longer worth wasting any time discussing with, you don't deserve any respect in the way you talk and act, your opinions, which you are entitled too, simply are not worth wasting my time over.

I honestly hope you would never act in such a way to people in real life, because the world has enough fools in it.

To quote your compatriot Ricky Gervais: DON'T TALK ****. You're a dog that's all bark and no bite and you have a habit of doing this no matter how many ***-kickings you eat. Do you want a second helping?

Name any day and any place. Have a backup player lined up in case you have a no-show again since that's your responsibility. Maybe you should clone yourself 3 times so you don't have this problem again.

It's not that we want a rematch, per se. However, we will gladly give you one since you didn't seem to learn your lesson the first time around and we enjoy seeing you fail.

Also, what pressure do you speak of? I am not bothered in the slightest by your antics. I look forward to your posts, and I suspect many on this server do.

Let's see if any of your guildies come here to defend you. I don't think they'd be so foolish. I tried to be respectful, but you had to open your mouth again.

Your downfall is imminent :d_evil:

Is that why you deem it fit to constantly be on my case is it, because you do not wish to apply pressure but have thus far failed abysmally in this attempt so people like you move on to gathering support from the same people over and over because you realize that I am a tough cookie to break, is that why,lol?, idiot. NOTE: I kneel to no one nor will comply to anything you ever have to say.

I wonder who really has the laugh, you of I?.

I will defend myself against any hostilities and ramblings towards me regardless or who you are.

My downfall will never happen in this game unless the GMs ban me, and if they ever did ban me then so be it. I refuse to give an inch and you better believe it. You will be the ones to flinch first, that I can assure you of.

As for The Nightmare Legacy guild members, they are aware of your scum baggery, but do not get involved purely because I fight my own battles and refuse any support from any persons as it is MY battle not anyone elses. If they wish to reply to your drivel remarks about me, then that is up to them and not myself. Pick on them, I will cause your life a living nightmare in TOR far worse than anything you have currently seen from me and I will win, got it. So you have been warned, play your poor tactics with other people who will kneel to you, but not with The Nightmare Legacy members.

You keep this between you and I. If you can not hack it, as I have kept saying, you need to shut up.

racist comments? you mean "genocide is appropriate for Americans" is not racist? (and yes, you did say that to me)

also I am pretty sure the above comment could be taken as offensive and sexist by many people, i could be wrong of course, but i doubt it.

im sorry to say fatedd, but you are no longer worth wasting any time discussing with, you don't deserve any respect in the way you talk and act, your opinions, which you are entitled too, simply are not worth wasting my time over.

I honestly hope you would never act in such a way to people in real life, because the world has enough fools in it.

You still miss the mark completely don't you. Your crazy dude, seriously different level, just the difference is wider than I thought. Now you no longer wish to discuss the inciting trouble you caused,lol??. I am baffled by how much you back track. I do not back track, get that, you, well it is what I expected.

Can not take the blunt reply, so you run away and cry to your pals for more support. Idiot.

I can only imagine that happened in an unranked match where you got carried by players better than you.

I can only imagine that happened in an unranked match where you got carried by players better than you.

Let me guess your tongue is so far up Death Smiles behind ye?, a person I have never seen or met before but licks.

Go away whoever you are, this business does not concern you.

Is that why you deem it fit to constantly be on my case is it, because you do not wish to apply pressure but have thus far failed abysmally in this attempt so people like you move on to gathering support from the same people over and over because you realize that I am a tough cookie to break, is that why,lol?, idiot. NOTE: I kneel to no one nor will comply to anything you ever have to say.

You know what's cute? When someone who lacks writing skills calls me an idiot. You're right though, you are a tough cookie and I'd like to eat you with a tall glass of milk ;)

Let me guess your tongue is so far up Death Smiles behind ye?, a person I have never seen or met before but licks.

Go away whoever you are, this business does not concern you.

You don't know me? Must have short memory then, I certainly remember all the hate tells from you after owning you in a few matches.