Shout out to the PTS after 3 days still wont let me in!! YAY

you aren't missing anything.

arenas are boring after a couple hours

severe lack of class balance

removal of 8v8 rwz

yup, time for preferred status.

Edited by eavn

bioware is a disgrace to the great state of texas

Hang on, I thought you were the disgrace to the cough, cough, great state of Texas. In a state yes, not sure about great state though.

Anyway, I thought I would shout out to Lookin Cute, Feelin Cute guild, make me laugh as today I am called a "terrorist" by there floundering members, hmmm and ermm na not quite chaps, and your paranoia is as what is to be expected if anyone "dare" say anything that may criticize you and your comrades.

That one did make me laugh though, it was then followed by you are a limey pr**k, ye, I accept that one, the terrorist one though hilarious and a little far fetched. Oh and Lookin Cute, Feelin Cute and others, I can not help but be brutally honest to any of you, regardless of what you think or how much you need to feel comforted by pack mentality which proves to me that not many of you in this game really can handle a 1v1, that I have proved on more than enough occasions. It does not impress me and I can look after myself thanks, whether you like it or not. I do not do cowardly, nor do I do pack mentality it proves nothing, apart from you need help.

If you can not take the heat basically, then get out of the kitchen and simply do not try it on, because you know by now I will simply shove it right back in your face + interest, alright. Now you can gang up with all ya little buddies as much as you like, I can not and will not be bullied for speaking my mind, whether it is harsh or not, understand that, I am not easily bullied or led by weak people who give it, but can not take it when it is dished out cold in your face.

Edited by FatEdd

Hang on, I thought you were the disgrace to the cough, cough, great state of Texas. In a state yes, not sure about great state though.

Anyway, I thought I would shout out to Lookin Cute, Feelin Cute guild, make me laugh as today I am called a "terrorist" by there floundering members, hmmm and ermm na not quite chaps, and your paranoia is as what is to be expected if anyone "dare" say anything that may criticize you and your comrades.

That one did make me laugh though, it was then followed by you are a limey pr**k, ye, I accept that one, the terrorist one though hilarious and a little far fetched. Oh and Lookin Cute, Feelin Cute and others, I can not help but be brutally honest to any of you, regardless of what you think or how much you need to feel comforted by pack mentality which proves to me that not many of you in this game really can handle a 1v1, that I have proved on more than enough occasions. It does not impress me and I can look after myself thanks, whether you like it or not. I do not do cowardly, nor do I do pack mentality it proves nothing, apart from you need help.

If you can not take the heat basically, then get out of the kitchen and simply do not try it on, because you know by now I will simply shove it right back in your face + interest, alright. Now you can gang up with all ya little buddies as much as you like, I can not and will not be bullied for speaking my mind, whether it is harsh or not, understand that, I am not easily bullied or led by weak people who give it, but can not take it when it is dished out cold in your face.

Texas... 15th largest economy in the world. = Great State. Beats places like Michigan.

And your long endless rant about attempting to call out people cause your L33T and everyone else sucks, was awe inspiring of the QQ of the year award. If you could care less about LCFC, there is no need to come here and post about how L33T you are and how everyone in this game sucks and you shove it back in their faces.

Pretty sure you're the one that candle handle the fire, or take what is dished. Sounds like you ran your mouth to someone that dished it back and now your butt hurts.

Texas... 15th largest economy in the world. = Great State. Beats places like Michigan.

And your long endless rant about attempting to call out people cause your L33T and everyone else sucks, was awe inspiring of the QQ of the year award. If you could care less about LCFC, there is no need to come here and post about how L33T you are and how everyone in this game sucks and you shove it back in their faces.

Pretty sure you're the one that candle handle the fire, or take what is dished. Sounds like you ran your mouth to someone that dished it back and now your butt hurts.

http://www.threefeatherspewter.com/images/Candle%20Holders/Candle_Holder_RngChmber.jpg

Always, keeps the competition going :). LCFC no idea what that means, but whatever. I have never claimed everyone in this game sucks as well, that is just your small brain trying to give a little dig that goes right over my head pal. I just see through the ******** mate, I know what goes on, where and when and I just uncover it in a different way, called black and white way without colour.

I can not say what I would like to truly say in this forum, but I know for a fact it would be the most controversial thing ever said in this game and would remain that way indefinitely. A shame really, but I do respect the GM's with about what can and can not be said and what I would have to say is truly brutal,haha, and it is not what you are thinking as well :).

fatedd is bad at the game, we only keep him around so he can write hilarious long winded posts about nothing anyone cares about.....Texas is greater than his entire country. The GDP for the state of Texas is 50% of the entire United Kingdom.

I can assure you LCFC doesn't care about your inability to adhere to proper english when you type, or the fact that you are so insecure about your own abilities that you feel the need to write a book (poorly write, might I add) everytime anyone says anything bad about you. While your little egocentric tyrades are extraordinarily entertaining, I believe I speak for most of when I say "it's getting old."

noone called you a limey *****, nobody uses that term...at all...and if you consider playing as a team some sort of inferior play style, then god forbid you ever step into a ranked warzone. Though they've been a bit reclusive, and have hopped out of the ranked scene, I can still say without a shadow of a doubt that you would get pooped on by the majority of their guild in a 1v1...I would even go so far as to say the majority of players 50-55 would beat you in a 1v1.

Firstly, you cannot try on kitchens...or heat....what does that even mean...and the fact that you think you are being bullied by random people on the internet speaks to your insecurities in a way I can't even fathom...the fact that you even CARE what random *** people on the internet say about you is pathetic....you are not gods gift to SWTOR, you aren't ****, you never were, and you never will be.

Thank you, and good night.

fatedd is bad at the game, we only keep him around so he can write hilarious long winded posts about nothing anyone cares about.....Texas is greater than his entire country. The GDP for the state of Texas is 50% of the entire United Kingdom.

I can assure you LCFC doesn't care about your inability to adhere to proper english when you type, or the fact that you are so insecure about your own abilities that you feel the need to write a book (poorly write, might I add) everytime anyone says anything bad about you. While your little egocentric tyrades are extraordinarily entertaining, I believe I speak for most of when I say "it's getting old."

noone called you a limey *****, nobody uses that term...at all...and if you consider playing as a team some sort of inferior play style, then god forbid you ever step into a ranked warzone. Though they've been a bit reclusive, and have hopped out of the ranked scene, I can still say without a shadow of a doubt that you would get pooped on by the majority of their guild in a 1v1...I would even go so far as to say the majority of players 50-55 would beat you in a 1v1.

Firstly, you cannot try on kitchens...or heat....what does that even mean...and the fact that you think you are being bullied by random people on the internet speaks to your insecurities in a way I can't even fathom...the fact that you even CARE what random *** people on the internet say about you is pathetic....you are not gods gift to SWTOR, you aren't ****, you never were, and you never will be.

Thank you, and good night.

For a country with 60m people and a GDP of £1.8tn Sterling remember not monopoly $ the UK does very well indeed. Considering it is the 6th largest economy in the world, and remains THE most influencial country on the planet, forget the states mate, no one trusts the states your lying bastards no one likes ya, and they rely on the UK to back you up when you drag us into one of your bloody wars that are illegal. So please, do not even go there regarding GDP, or anything that you try to mark up the United States, because it has severe poverty which you fail to mention, it bullies the rest of the world, does not give a monkeys about anyone outside the United States and you just use everyone. Do not even go there regarding economies or politics pal, I will tear you a new a-hole and put you right in your place.

I am telling ya, you have it coming to you, not in the form you think as well. I think ecologically your buggered as a country, fracking the hell out of the west coast is just one prime example, really brainy, not to mention the nuclear waste heading right your way from the disaster in Japan. Mother nature runs the show pal, and she can shake you and anyone else off her at will and she will strike, hard and quickly. Just remember that one because that is what you need to fear, not anything else, because economies and all the bs that comes out of the United States will be completely meaningless if she strikes and she will. You can call that mad, call it what you like. But I see the changes in my face and have done for years, and it has been mostly caused by the recklessness of the United States in its effort to try, note try and control everything in the world. Nada, 50 years at no1, try several hundreds years as no1, the UK pal, the real old empire what gave you everything you have now in effect. You just abuse it beyond taking the michael, and that has consequences whether you believe it or not.

What goes around, comes around. It happened to the UK, and it is going to happen to the States, just this time it will not be what you are thinking, it will literally be old mother nature teaching the lot of us a lesson in how to respect her, and not you bunch of p1ss ants.

So, no sir, thank you and good night.

Edited by FatEdd

For a country with 60m people and a GDP of £1.8tn Sterling remember not monopoly $ the UK does very well indeed. Considering it is the 6th largest economy in the world, and remains THE most influencial country on the planet, forget the states mate, no one trusts the states your lying bastards no one likes ya, and they rely on the UK to back you up when you drag us into one of your bloody wars that are illegal. So please, do not even go there regarding GDP, or anything that you try to mark up the United States, because it has severe poverty which you fail to mention, it bullies the rest of the world, does not give a monkeys about anyone outside the United States and you just use everyone. Do not even go there regarding economies or politics pal, I will tear you a new a-hole and put you right in your place.

So, no sir, thank you and good night.

I love your 100% subjective rebuttal written in terribly broken English. For being a citizen of the country that invented the language, you certainly don't speak it very well. Calling the UK the most influential country on the planet is hilarious, you contradict yourself by saying we dragged you into a war, and that we bully the world....Tell me how anything other than the most influential country in the world, would be capable of doing any of that. The fact of the matter is that Texas has less than half the population of the UK and more than 50% of the GDP, it is ONE of 50 states. Let's not limit ourselves to silly arguments over who's economy is better...because if we really want to get technical the GDP of our COUNTRY compared to your COUNTRY...is 7 times larger...the UK, aside from former Soviet Bloc countries, has the one of worst poverty rates in the European Union........ALLLLLL OF THAT ASIDE, you completely ignored everything I wrote....you're a sad, insecure, uneducated person who is terrible at this game, CRAVING for attention on the internet.

put me in my place little man.

edit: and to stay on the topic of this thread, shout out to bamacare, for doing heals and stuff.

Edited by Frequencyz

I love your 100% subjective rebuttal written in terribly broken English. For being a citizen of the country that invented the language, you certainly don't speak it very well. Calling the UK the most influential country on the planet is hilarious, you contradict yourself by saying we dragged you into a war, and that we bully the world....Tell me how anything other than the most influential country in the world, would be capable of doing any of that. The fact of the matter is that Texas has less than half the population of the UK and more than 50% of the GDP, it is ONE of 50 states. Let's not limit ourselves to silly arguments over who's economy is better...because if we really want to get technical the GDP of our COUNTRY compared to your COUNTRY...is 7 times larger...the UK, aside from former Soviet Bloc countries, has the one of worst poverty rates in the European Union........ALLLLLL OF THAT ASIDE, you completely ignored everything I wrote....you're a sad, insecure, uneducated person who is terrible at this game, CRAVING for attention on the internet.

put me in my place little man.

edit: and to stay on the topic of this thread, shout out to bamacare, for doing heals and stuff.

Removed that comment, completely and utterly crazy I would even say that.

Its over, you win. Although some of what you say I agree with, much I do not, but I am no longer in a position to stand up and fight this one or anymore of it.

I wish you well, and you will no longer hear anything else negative from me in the future. Some patience may be required whilst I recover from something that has caused a few issues.

Edited by FatEdd

Good luck with it.

Oh no, I'm perfectly ok with criticism, as long as you can back up your argument with some level of objectivity....with numbers...with statistics..you know...with FACTS....Example: I know for a FACT that you are incapable of forming a coherent sentence. I know for a FACT that you are ignoring the majority of my argument (the least subjective part, the part where you are terrible at this game and are masking your insecurities with walls of poorly written text and trash talk) I know for a FACT that if you had any real true drive and ambition you would make at least half an effort to make sense in your walls of text, as opposed to this incoherent babbling, and I know for a FACT that you still haven't put me in my place...or torn me a new a-hole, or whatever you think you're doing by dribbling on and on about whos country has the biggest dick. (it's America....if you must know).....and I have no idea where you are coming up with me thinking you are savage, or crazy, or evil, or nasty...none of which I've said, or even suggested. I do know that you are arrogant, and terribly insecure, and i've come to these conclusions based on the words that flow from YOUR finger tips.....ignorant, arrogant, words.....you are spewing senseless, tasteless garbage that is a detriment to this server, this game, and this community.

I come into this argument saying "bioware has disgraced the great state of Texas" .....because they are based in Austin...just 15 minutes away from my house.....you then find it in your best interest to rebut with

Hang on, I thought you were the disgrace to the cough, cough, great state of Texas. In a state yes, not sure about great state though
....a derogatory statement with no basis in fact...you got yourself into this little man.....how are you gonna get yourself out?

The only way to settle this is a 4v4. FatEdd will be replying with the date and time (server local please). :mon_evil:

We accept, it will have to be next week though. I am away over the weekend, and it will be a pleasure to have a 4v4 with you and your team. 8v8 though is to fast paced for me, moving Fatedd about is like moving the titanic in a circle + targeting the chosen targets in an 8v8 has proved to be most difficult for me.

I will speak with Sekrath to find out his movements and we will get the team together. He is obviously key as being one of the best if possibly the best mobile Operative Healer on the server at present, especially in smaller groups. So he is key to our group.

It will be a friendly match, and whoever wins should respect the losers demise as we are obviously the underdogs, so if we lose it would be appreciated to keep it amicable.

Oh no, I'm perfectly ok with criticism, as long as you can back up your argument with some level of objectivity....with numbers...with statistics..you know...with FACTS....Example: I know for a FACT that you are incapable of forming a coherent sentence. I know for a FACT that you are ignoring the majority of my argument (the least subjective part, the part where you are terrible at this game and are masking your insecurities with walls of poorly written text and trash talk) I know for a FACT that if you had any real true drive and ambition you would make at least half an effort to make sense in your walls of text, as opposed to this incoherent babbling, and I know for a FACT that you still haven't put me in my place...or torn me a new a-hole, or whatever you think you're doing by dribbling on and on about whos country has the biggest dick. (it's America....if you must know).....and I have no idea where you are coming up with me thinking you are savage, or crazy, or evil, or nasty...none of which I've said, or even suggested. I do know that you are arrogant, and terribly insecure, and i've come to these conclusions based on the words that flow from YOUR finger tips.....ignorant, arrogant, words.....you are spewing senseless, tasteless garbage that is a detriment to this server, this game, and this community.

I come into this argument saying "bioware has disgraced the great state of Texas" .....because they are based in Austin...just 15 minutes away from my house.....you then find it in your best interest to rebut with ....a derogatory statement with no basis in fact...you got yourself into this little man.....how are you gonna get yourself out?

Just be there next week Frequencyz, settle it once and for all then. Case closed.

I will speak with Sekrath to find out his movements and we will get the team together. He is obviously key as being one of the best if possibly the best mobile Operative Healer on the server at present, especially in smaller groups. So he is key to our group.

:eek:

It will be a friendly match, and whoever wins should respect the losers demise as we are obviously the underdogs, so if we lose it would be appreciated to keep it amicable.

Shame, you sounded more confident last night. I can't speak for Frequencyz since his great state is at stake, but despite your trash-talking, I'll be a good sport. :mon_cool:

Edited by kamikrazy