PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to all Shadowlands pvpers. I've had a great time playing with and against all of you. I've moved to prophecy of the five so I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for the awesome times.

What the hell?, you can't do that?, well good luck on POT5. Have you moved all your characters over to their?.

nuuuu

well thats one less person to beat me up :D

Now what concerns me more than anything is with some of these big wigs gone, who am I going to have a go at or blame when things go **** up for me,hehe. Does make things a little easier though in the long-run, you follow :).

I guess it is back to being pain in the behind with Unconquered then, boring!!.

Edited by FatEdd

Shout out to all Shadowlands pvpers. I've had a great time playing with and against all of you. I've moved to prophecy of the five so I just wanted to say goodbye, and thanks for the awesome times.

Is it just you or all (or most) of woops?

Is it just you or all (or most) of woops?

I don't know if everyone will move, I'm sure a good amount will. I still have my sniper on shadowlands but I've moved my sorc, op, mara, merc, and sage. I'll probably end up moving my sentinel once I finish leveling it as well.

I do not know what is going on here, but I have to say the PvP at present is quite exceptional. It is nice to know that a new group rises that is as far as I am concerned utterly and brutally ruthless in every sense of the word.

Aoide (Because your a good mate and I think your to modest about your PvP), Tazmynn (Same as Aoide, actually he is even more modest), Dibus (Animal, utter animal,lol) - All you wannabe Marauders you best be on your guard, amazed at your dark horsery mate :p and Janders who is quite frankly another fantastic Operative Healer mate who is another one able to clamp my mouth. Running with you guys is just mental and I now enjoy my PvP, especially on old Fat :p.

These people manage to keep my gob shut (most of the time), and the results are wins, lots and lots of wins over pretty much anyone. A point to prove really, hope we pull it off.

Edited by FatEdd

I've never heard of any of those people....

These people have always been there, just quietly doing their thing and just wanted a bit of direction and chance, like :).

So many people give shout outs to people who everyone knows already because they get constant shout outs, and I am just letting people know that there are others who Solo or in smaller groups and who are equally as good as anyone who is regarded at the top, and they deserve to be mentioned for it. Reality check basically.

Out with the old boss, in with the new boss, same as the old boss scenario.

Will we do a RWZ team, well they want too, it is about getting these top end individuals who we know are out there in the numbers which we are doing at our own pace not when it pleases everyone else. So maybe we will, we are in no hurry too and we welcome people who know they are good and who never get the chance to always get in touch with us regardless of who they are, obviously bar the enemy, they are not invited to speak with us.

Nice thing is, these are people that go unnoticed, the dark horses which we hope others we know are awesome to try out.

You no longer need to be in ID / WOOPS / Death-Sentence to name a few to have a top group. No one relies on anyone else, it is just a group of mates who operate well together and have a lot of fun. Something that was missing from my TOR gaming for so long, because of being in a sizable guild that pulled in different directions, na, no thanks, not for me and it seems not for many others too.

It was nice to have several comms from other people not in guilds or in smaller lesser known guilds who are good PvPers asking to be in our groups. May be the start of something different in this game, where everyone gets a chance to prove their worth.

I don't guild or do ranked so my picks are prolly lame but...

I think Hopecrusher (?) is a good merc. In matches I've been in with them they have out damaged me on more than one occassion. I embarrasingly had to peep his gear out (he stacks alot of Aim).

I like Sage'Optimus. I know that if he is in a match with me on my team, that even if I toss out 1 million damage I will be embarrassingly behind in dps.

Pux is a good healer. I know there are some that can throw out more HPS that I've seen but I think he is just better.

I don't guild or do ranked so my picks are prolly lame but...

I think Hopecrusher (?) is a good merc. In matches I've been in with them they have out damaged me on more than one occassion. I embarrasingly had to peep his gear out (he stacks alot of Aim).

I like Sage'Optimus. I know that if he is in a match with me on my team, that even if I toss out 1 million damage I will be embarrassingly behind in dps.

Pux is a good healer. I know there are some that can throw out more HPS that I've seen but I think he is just better.

Hopecrusher is the dogs mate :p and that Sage'Optimus is dangerous.

Not heard of Pux though, another one gone unnoticed until now that someone has mentioned, nice one :).

logged in to say this: please don't put death-sentence in the same bracket as Woops. and please don't put woops in the same bracket as ID.

ID >>> Woops >>>>>>>>>> Death-Sentence

Fair enough :p. Just Death-Sentence are a sizable guild, PvP blah de blah. But point taken :).

ID is gone from this server, you cant stop ranking them in the thread because they are not relevant to it.

can*

and then; Arrogance >>> Woops >>>>>>>>>> Death-Sentence

Fated; Death-Sentence just has a lot of players

I've never heard of any of those people....

D: You've never heard of me??? Jk not surprising no one has :p I'm fine with that, means less people go after me in PvP. As for the shoutout, thanks Edd, and I have to agree, Fatedd, Dibus, Aoide and Janders are all definitely great at PvP :D Can't wait for 4v4 warzones so 4 of us can own as a premade (well, they'll own, I'll just be trying to keep up with them)