World pvp

xYENOOMx

So I know there hasn't really been a big event in a while. I would like to try and get one started. Hit me up in here or send me in-game mail with an suggestions you might have. YENOOM.

Here is what I was thinking:

1v1 Dueling tournament - buy in for 50k and then maybe a certain prize can be awarded or just top 4 get some sort of monetary prize.

All Out War - I am talking like 40v40 like the ilum days, pick a planet and lets murder each other.

Because Qing up on WZs is getting old and because hutts dont have feet so I cant punt that ball millions of parsecs away.

Let me know what you fools think!

You don't need to organize anything, get 8 people together and stop people from doing their black hole dailies, you'll get some pvp.

Saturday night was a blast, props to the pubs defending their turf. I don't think most have ever been on our side before though, I'm still wiping the tears from my side from the pied piper 30 pub turret suicide.

That said, organized events are still always fun, plan away.

You don't need to organize anything, get 8 people together and stop people from doing their black hole dailies, you'll get some pvp.

Saturday night was a blast, props to the pubs defending their turf. I don't think most have ever been on our side before though, I'm still wiping the tears from my side from the pied piper 30 pub turret suicide.

You should change your signature ;).

Technically speaking there is another guild on POT5 that is dark force rising even though I never see them around.

On subject: aren't we still doing Wraiven's Saturday world pvp events?

I'd actually like to see more world pvp on a slightly smaller scale than the 40v40. My computer can handle ilum no problem but those huge 40v40 seem to be too much AOE and get old fast. What about 10v10s or straight up 8v8s in open world? What about actually using the world environment in these battles as well?

Hey! PVP on a PVP server?! That's harassment!

LOL and could not resist.

It's kind of sad the best place to get open world pvp is a pve themed world instance, but better than nothing I guess.

Why is that sad?

PVP is PVP, regardless.

Too many people think PVP is all about WZs or only being in a special PVP Place.

Get out there and look for PVP and you will find it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.