stuck on Legacy name

zoist

I have finally done chapter 1 with my jedi knight and am stuck on choosing a Legacy name any suggestions on what would be a good one my toons name is Eleisa

Don't need to stress. You can choose one without fear of it being taken (now that BW has taken away binded names! Boo!)

This just tells me the Legacy name change option will come soon.

I suggest something utterly ridiculous, or cool and clever sounding.

For an example of the 1st type see below. Some of my toons are named with the theme, so for example: Sawce, Ribs, Sammich. The rest aren't as obvious but still fit with it.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Naming is fun! Are you looking for something clever or something serious?

something serious that sounds good am a rp player i want to make a proper family tree so it has to make sense

Edited by zoist

I'd suggest you think about what 'defines' you.

do you have any interests you might want to show? something you really like?

maybe something that reminds you of your favourite songs, a book you really love, some name from a TV show, your grandmother's last name...

something serious that sounds good am a rp player i want to make a proper family tree so it has to make sense

So many great ways to go. If it doesn't need to mean anything, something random is easy:

Limkey

Destron

Pentabi

I like making something that combines other words or names that I like:

Shinkari

Mercurity

Lionheart

Just take stuff you like and mash it together. I prefer something that looks good written out, since it will be read by everyone. Like my main's name, Ayemdi is boring to say (AMD), but looks nice written out.

I like to go to ol' Google Translator and put goofy things into a differnet language to make them sounds neat.

My Legacy is Goatherder, translated to German. It comes out to Ziegenhirte.

ugh. I see so many 'german' names on my server I want to slap all these people...

and don't even let me get started on people using ß instead of a B. ß is an ESZETT. an S and a Z. it's NOT A B. argh.

you are no longer called 'bones' you are now called 'szones' (or 'ssones' as the formal writing of ß is ss)

ugh. I see so many 'german' names on my server I want to slap all these people...

and don't even let me get started on people using ß instead of a B. ß is an ESZETT. an S and a Z. it's NOT A B. argh.

you are no longer called 'bones' you are now called 'szones' (or 'ssones' as the formal writing of ß is ss)

Come down off Mount Pious you self-righteous kill-joy.