Greatest Force User Duelist

theUndead

That little bit of training was enough to beat Vader though, but maybe Vader's power diminished so much with the mechanical replacements.

Concerning Luke however, he was fortunate enough to be trained by one of the greatest Jedi of all times and one of the greatest Sith of all time, all of that knowledge, and the information he gathered from what was lost. It's centuries worth of knowledge, of course he'd make out a great force user considering that, and add to it Anakin's potential, it's logical he'd score high on any sheet.

But not every force user had that privilege, take the more early Era force users, they were at a disadvantage learning about the force and techniques even if most things were lost through time in the future for Luke et al.

- For example if we replaced Sidious with any other great Sith Lord in history, had that particular Sith undergone the training by Plaugeis and lived through what Sidious' life was, then I'm betting they would score equally as high as Sidious did in a power sheet, most likely more in my view, but then again I haven't read up much on later Era star wars.

So maybe Sidious and Luke were the most powerful, but then they had the most advantages.. Personally, I don't see that as a defining factor in being the "greatest". ;S

Edited by cirruz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic