Free Transfers for Mercs on PvP servers to PVE

Goonbag

Hey Devs, I would like a free transfer for my one and only main from a PvP server to a PVE one...While your at it you may as well scrap Armstech as a crafting skill and reimburse my money for my CE purchase....All I have got so far is a bum deal and queer steers...

Thank you...now I know what it feels like to be screwd over...

Hey Devs, I would like a free transfer for my one and only main from a PvP server to a PVE one...While your at it you may as well scrap Armstech as a crafting skill and reimburse my money for my CE purchase....All I have got so far is a bum deal and queer steers...

Thank you...now I know what it feels like to be screwd over...

Armstech can craft alot of useful stuff to make MILLIONS of easy credits.

Example: Barrels, Augment Kits, Augments. RE the end game patterns, craft for mats + tip, keep and sell any crits.

Do some research.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Armstech can craft alot of useful stuff to make MILLIONS of easy credits.

Example: Barrels, Augment Kits, Augments. RE the end game patterns, craft for mats + tip, keep and sell any crits.

Do some research.

I think you need to do some research...

If you think Armstech is about making MILLIONS then you have missed the whole point. Armstech has no balance comparitive to other crafting trees as is the same for Merc PvP in this so called balanced game.

I have come from SWG which had a great ingame crafting system and was one of the best Weaponsmiths on server, so for you to come over and tell me DYOR, I take that as more of an insult then advice...I have done plenty of research and Armstech stinks.

Also lets incorporate your barrels with end game research just for lols and cut down that extensive list of things Armstech can do that you so boldly listed for my information...As for getting those end game barrels that everyone needs you have to run those ops fairly readily and win the roll...But seeing as mercs are becoming less used how many need Reflex barrels over Skill barrels...or do you run operative...

You cant see the sun from the smoke your puffin and you only touched on a sidepoint of the post...I make more credits selling mats from a crew skill then Armstech anyhow, but I guess I could alway just strip out barrels from other peoples crafts and become greedy from others successes...lol

Edit :

Your from Shadowlands a PvE server...You miss the real point here.

Edited by Goonbag

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.