God I hope for a recast.

gabarooni

I like all the original actors but they look like crap now and their old. I really don't want to see them in a new Star Wars movie. It would bum me out. Leia is old and fat, Luke is old, fat , and scary and Han is old and sloooooow. I love the original cast but the world has moved on. Please do NOT put them in the new movies just recast them.

I like all the original actors but they look like crap now and their old. I really don't want to see them in a new Star Wars movie. It would bum me out. Leia is old and fat, Luke is old, fat , and scary and Han is old and sloooooow. I love the original cast but the world has moved on. Please do NOT put them in the new movies just recast them.

it's not an issue

in the time period episode 7 would take place, they would all be old anyway. they are supposed to be old.

No need for a recast, Tron Legacy was proof of that, assuming they do go in that direction. I highly doubt the triplets would be the focal point of the new flick, more than likely, small roles. And as already mentioned, the timeline shows them older.

Star Wars as a whole would lose some cred if those actors were available and weren't used, and Disney is not about to do that. Make no mistake, this is a financial decision, and profit is the bottom line, that's why that franchise was bought. Again, assuming they go in that direction.

Edited by Pirana