The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - EU PVP Server

chaosmadness

The objective of this topic is to ask what's going on in PVP at Imperial side in Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Dont know what the others players think doing Normal Warzones in this server but im getting tired of loosing all games in Imp side. Republic side win +90% of normal warzones everyday !!

As a pvp player im giving up of doing pvp in the game, i think its a waiste of time and something need be done.

This problem its not pontual, every day i need do 4 games to complete the daily and when im done i logout. Its very frustating.

I like this game, but at this moment im loosing the interest , loosing all time every day its very frustating and i only do pvp, i dont like pve...

What u think about this pvp players ?

Where are the WH players in Imp side ?

Re-rolled ?

(soz for my bad english)

Edited by chaosmadness

The objective of this topic is to ask what's going on in PVP at Imperial side in Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Dont know what the others players think doing Normal Warzones in this server but im getting tired of loosing all games in Imp side. Republic side win +90% of normal warzones everyday !!

As a pvp player im giving up of doing pvp in the game, i think its a waiste of time and something need be done.

This problem its not pontual, every day i need do 4 games to complete the daily and when im done i logout. Its very frustating.

I like this game, but at this moment im loosing the interest , loosing all time every day its very frustating and i only do pvp, i dont like pve...

Re-rolled ?

(soz for my bad english)

hello,

i play rep side on TOFN and there are plenty of good imp players around. and imp teams do win quite a bit. you need to find a good guild i think. there are twice as many imps then reps so your going to lose high percentage

i play rep side on TOFN and there are plenty of good imp players around...

Where are they ? Where are the WH players ? Majority of random pvp players are new 50's.

I made this topic because i know many others players have the same feeling.

What have Rep side that Imp side dont have ? How can they win so much ? I would like to know..

Imp side lack in leadership, communication and healers like hell at this moment.

Re-rolled ?

(soz for my bad english)

PvP on imp side is only good Monday to Thursday at best. Rest of the week is horribly since no one responds to inc or just ignore objectives. For civil war I have a simple test to avoid the bads. I'm usually the only one going to defend our natural node and if no one comes and help me within one minute from I call incs I just quit. There is no way you are going to win civil war with a such bad pug.

Re-rolled ?

(soz for my bad english)

Theyre all busy rolling a Powertech or a Rage warrior, you find them in lowlvl pvp

Last warzone I played the Imperial team had 4 healers. QQ are a good PvP guild on TOFN, White Noise are also fairly active. I haven't played pug Republic warzones in ages though so I don't notice on who's killing me anymore.

White noise is OK atleast they run ranked sometimes, QQ does not.

Re-rolled ?

(soz for my bad english)

This can't be sirius xD I'm rep on TOFN and REPUBLIC win 1 every 10 matches cause is full of retardeds withouth brains.

.. i mean in 90% of the times imp chat is completely empty. they dont even bother cussing at eachother anymore

This! Its true, Imp side lack in communication hard, i think we loose many games because this.

Well, lets go do some warzones and try kick some Rep *** :D

But after all i like Imp side, many friends there.

Good games for all ! :)