To Imps on the red eclipse

cub-lover

curious to why you loose so often in pvp?.

Well have you considdered to NOT pretend your f*****g rambo and actuly play as a team, communicate, i repete C-O-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-E i even spelled it out for you.

this also impled to Imp v Imp.

even when i go in with my guildies, theirs till the otehr 4 morons that think the ycan do anythign by ignoring the objectives, or by ignoring hte EBC.

PVP isnt about randomy pressing your attack buttons, its about actuly thinkign about wich targets to try and kill, and wich oens to avoid (PST..its called THINKING or BEING SMART)

curious to why you loose so often in pvp?.

Well have you considdered to NOT pretend your f*****g rambo and actuly play as a team, communicate, i repete C-O-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-E i even spelled it out for you.

this also impled to Imp v Imp.

even when i go in with my guildies, theirs till the otehr 4 morons that think the ycan do anythign by ignoring the objectives, or by ignoring hte EBC.

PVP isnt about randomy pressing your attack buttons, its about actuly thinkign about wich targets to try and kill, and wich oens to avoid (PST..its called THINKING or BEING SMART)

Could I create a seperate Thread and copy & paste this onto it, only I want to change the question to why the Republic chooses to lose so much on my Server.

Seriously, for the past few weeks the Reps have been doing seriously rubbish in both 1-49 & 50 Brackets. When I first started the game it used to be more of a half win/half loss situation, but now it seems the Imperials are winning more often on my Server.

Granted I've seen alot of good Imperial PvP Premades on my teams, but let's just ignore that :D

Edited by Chlomamf

Could I create a seperate Thread and copy & paste this onto it, only I want to change the question to why the Republic chooses to lose so much on my Server.

Seriously, for the past few weeks the Reps have been doing seriously rubbish in both 1-49 & 50 Brackets. When I first started the game it used to be more of a half win/half loss situation, but now it seems the Imperials are winning more often on my Server.

Granted I've seen alot of good Imperial PvP Premades on my teams, but let's just ignore that :D

Yep, I will second this. Recently the Imps have pretty much been in the driving seat on Red Eclipse at both levels and especially at weekends (Friday to Sunday ) and evenings. At weekends over the last month when solo queuing I would say the win ratio for Imps is around 4 to 1. (Exception seems to be Huttball)

Edited by Theagg

Yep, I will second this. Recently the Imps have pretty much been in the driving seat on Red Eclipse at both levels and especially at weekends (Friday to Sunday ) and evenings. At weekends over the last month when solo queuing I would say the win ratio for Imps is around 5 to 1. (Exception seems to be Huttball)

trust me the last few days its been like im the only one on the team cept when im with my guildies then tis liek were the only three in the team

Lol how many times have you made this thread? Go reroll a republic if you really think that but i guarantee you will probably make qq thread about the republic on red eclipse. i have chars on both sides and there is crap pugs on both sides and winning depends on who you get on your team faction is irrelevant. completely. Edited by AngusFTW

I play on Rep side mostly(my main is there), but I can assure you that Red Eclipse has bad players on both sides and I don't notice that much of a difference between pugs in both factions. It's all the same.

Sometimes they have a bad day and we three cap them, sometimes they three cap us(apply it to both sides).

Edited by MelodicSixNine

Lol how many times have you made this thread? Go reroll a republic if you really think that but i guarantee you will probably make qq thread about the republic on red eclipse. i have chars on both sides and there is crap pugs on both sides and winning depends on who you get on your team faction is irrelevant. completely.

^ This