Strategy Feasability

Ordo

I PvP regularly, and lots on several servers. Every now and then I go into an Alderaan Turret Match and someone will suggest going 2/0/6 or 3/0/5 or some other from of x/0/x. I have never seen this work, at all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it working consistently? And or, what the generally considered 'best' plan of attack is.

For the record so you know, my bias is a 2/6/0 with a possible 2/5/1 if you have someone who's good at harassing. Any other takes?

I PvP regularly, and lots on several servers. Every now and then I go into an Alderaan Turret Match and someone will suggest going 2/0/6 or 3/0/5 or some other from of x/0/x. I have never seen this work, at all. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it working consistently? And or, what the generally considered 'best' plan of attack is.

For the record so you know, my bias is a 2/6/0 with a possible 2/5/1 if you have someone who's good at harassing. Any other takes?

Never 0 to a node in a competitive game. I like 2/5/1. 1 shadow left to cap, vanguard to cut off (stealth scan), 1 shadow right to delay, 5 mid. All assuming combat / carnage speed.

If it's a regular warzone and you are a good premade of 4 I like 2/4/2. Pretty much guaranteed both sides.

personally I like to stay in ship and guard ship from any sneak attacks. You can never be to safe. But someone on my team always thinks this is a stupid idea and tells me I have to solo guard grass. I mean one of these days they will be sorry when a Sith Assassin sneaks on our ship and sets bombs.

In pugs on my assassins I generally prefer 2/4/2--especially now that I can reach the enemies turret in ~20 seconds. With a little coordination and the right classes 2/2/4 is pretty effective as long as the two you send middle can turtle well. Edited by Blasphemerr