<Nothing-Personal>

UGLYMRJ

I'll keep it short and sweet.

Imperial PvP guild that does some PvE content.

Recruiting for RWZ teams. Would like to have 2 solid teams at any given time.

Willing to work with under geared players and help them gear if the skill level is there.

Also willing to work with under skilled players if potential is there. We have many talented players who can help fine tune your skills.

Skilled and active players only, TeamSpeak required.

Click the guild name in signature to apply at our new enjin site. Click on the recruitment tab.

Edited by UGLYMRJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
what kind of sammiches

when do u usually run ranked

Bacon sammiches!!!

We normally don't have a ranked schedule. We find schedules create frustration when real life gets in the way and people can't show for one reason or another.

We'll run ranked whenever we have a solid team online which is fairly often. Seems during the week at night mostly, some of us like to pretend we have lives on the weekends but like I said... no schedule so we run em when we can. We have a really active guild and just recently picked up a few AC's that are one of the few things that keep us from running rated sometimes. Jug tanks were a minority but just got a few more good ones.

Bacon sammiches!!!

We normally don't have a ranked schedule. We find schedules create frustration when real life gets in the way and people can't show for one reason or another.

We'll run ranked whenever we have a solid team online which is fairly often. Seems during the week at night mostly, some of us like to pretend we have lives on the weekends but like I said... no schedule so we run em when we can. We have a really active guild and just recently picked up a few AC's that are one of the few things that keep us from running rated sometimes. Jug tanks were a minority but just got a few more good ones.

with mayonnaise?

Edited by wwkingms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ugly. I'd be interested in joining up with you guys from time to time.

Imp side I'd either-

-Heal on my oper

-Rage jugg (1000+ force power)

-I could also go Pyro or AP on my PT.

Pub side I have a pretty much min/max dps shadow (WH wise). That took 3 days at 50... love that legacy gear.

Mos def man... nice to have options and fillers when we're running short and u got a nice variety. I need to add all your names to my marauders friend list. I'm horrible about that and I think I prob have all your characters as friends but spread across 4 of mine. :D

Mos def man... nice to have options and fillers when we're running short and u got a nice variety. I need to add all your names to my marauders friend list. I'm horrible about that and I think I prob have all your characters as friends but spread across 4 of mine. :D

The only 3 you need.. haha.

Wnk = PT

Xlk = Juggy

Znk = Oper (can do dps too, but I'm guessing you'd not want that ha)

My sniper and sorc are so so geared but I don't enjoy them as much in pvp.

I spend most of my time on my shadow right now since he is my newest toy. But keep me in mind sir.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.