Ilum Fun on October 31st

Reynaga

>>Distress call incoming from planetary base on Ilum:

> Darth Wrecks, Republic forces have infiltrated our base of operations here on Ilum, they have killed off most of our security and are threatening to break through the last of our defenses, I beg of you my lord, save us.

>>End transmission.

Wrecks' rage burns bright and is reflected in his eyes as he makes for his Fury. Hastily he pulls out his Holocom and broadcasts to his supporters, "There is a problem on Ilum that must be rectified, I will meet the enemy there, follow me to glory or be forgotten in time". Wrecks makes for the bridge, his crew furiously at work all about him in preperation for departure. Standing before the navcom he plots a course for Ilum, "The Republic has made a grave error this day, one they will not escape". Taking his seat the ship lurches and makes the jump to hyperspace.

The surface of Ilum is desolate and cold, but not as harsh as the surface of Hoth. Wrecks steps off the shuttle and makes his way to the Imperial planetary base, behind him an aparant motley crew assembles moving with one purpose; the eradication of all hostiles. Before them stood the base, laying in partial ruins by the invading attackers. Making their way through the debris Wrecks spots them, his eyes glow a deep crimson before he lets out a scream and leaps at the Republic forces...

((OOC))

During some PvP matches last night we heard that a group of people from Company decided to raid the Empire's base on Ilum, Wrecks informed the rest of Grim D and we made our way out there. We were told there were about 10 Republic sitting in our base, and at the time we only had 8 people on but eager for a fight we make our way to the planet. Arriving one at a time we could see the bold forces of the Republic, a guild by the name of Company, standing inside, and they saw us preparing so they made their way down the elevator and into the flashpoint area where they could bottleneck us. The fight was glorious as we drove the republic out of the base.

But that wasn't the end of it, we made our way to their base and fougth through guards and Republic players for about half an hour before finally making it inside and make our way down the elevator to enjoy a nice tour of the Republic base. Then we made our way back to the ground level and fought for a while longer before calling it and taking some screenshots.

Here are a few screens of how it went down:

Making our way into the Republic base on Ilum

Fighting inside the Republic base on Ilum

Screenshot opportunity with Company

I just wanted to thank Company for the fun and making it a memorable Halloween!

Edited by Reynaga

Just wanted to say thanks to Grim Determination and my fellow guilides. We started this event as killing the force ghost on Ilum and then hopefully running into some Imp's inside of their base. :D

You guys were great and didn't dissapoint. We need more things like this. There was no trash talk or any BS. You guys are class acts. Thanks for such a great time on Ilum!!!

P.S. Company is always down to organize things like this. Just let us know!

*bow*