Competitive PvP play motivations.

Helig

I'm sure that everyone here is aware of the currently stagnant state of Ranked PvP play. I'm inclined to believe that the reason for this is the "motivation versus effort" coefficient. Right now, running an RWZ team is more of a pain in the back for a scrape of recognition that few people would ever notice.

So let's hear the community - how can we inspire more people to play competitively?

I'll start with my own suggestion.

Make top players compete for something tangible. Not gear that will make the powerful even more powerful. But either Cartel coins, sufficient to maintain access to full PvP content, or direct PvP content unlocks.

I disagree! I think the best solution is to simply use the valor system. When you reach a certain valor system your wz is automatically Ranked or it opens up solo ranked after that valor level and you can simply que solo for ranked PVP! convenience and mass numbers are the only factors. The others mean nothing ATM. And may never with the current game design.

I disagree! I think the best solution is to simply use the valor system. When you reach a certain valor system your wz is automatically Ranked or it opens up solo ranked after that valor level and you can simply que solo for ranked PVP! convenience and mass numbers are the only factors. The others mean nothing ATM. And may never with the current game design.

This would really end in more premades farming pugs. Not sure this would work as intended.

Edited by Helig

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.