Win

chevellegod

I see where you were confused, but I thought I should clarify...since I have an op and a gunslinger, a merc and a vanguard etc for each class. I have 2 of every class, and in some cases 2. With the addition of 4 character slots recently. Hope that clarifies.

I definitely had my burn-out phases. Especially during the makings of my 2nd operative as it begins to feel real tedious. I also only leveled my first toon through questing the rest was class quests with a combo of FP's and WZ's. So grinding wz's with bads is frustrating. And questing in certain areas, was my bane. I love the game though, and I've had a lot of fun.

Also No it was not a goal I had predetermined, but when I got into the 40's I began to grind away on my toons like, you would your first 50 in a new mmo. All day every day.

Now get them equipped with full Dread Guard gear and find every location, holocron, fill up the codex, beat every ops in nightmare mode and then you can tell me that you beat the game!

Lol just kidding, congrats to you man this is very impressive :) :)

Thank you :)

I know it's not what you asked for but they are almost all in full wh, min/max'd, aug'd. And my one PVE toon is in the dreadguard gear you asked for you :)