Hypothetical casting for episode 7, (Just for fun)

ShakespeareZombi

Personally I would preffer those movies where never made, unfortunately they are now on there way. And seeing they have a plan about making a new movie every 2 years, have me concerned this is just gonna be money making film that hold no respect for the original feel of star wars.

I hope to god I am wrong though.

On the other hand, then what makes you think Mara Jade would be in the films? Its highly unlikely they will be following any of the books from EU. Since the movies have presedence over the books when it comes to canon, they are more likely to take a hole nother way. Lucas already said that he would never have gone the way with future films as authors of the books have.

Personally I would preffer those movies where never made, unfortunately they are now on there way. And seeing they have a plan about making a new movie every 2 years, have me concerned this is just gonna be money making film that hold no respect for the original feel of star wars.

I hope to god I am wrong though.

On the other hand, then what makes you think Mara Jade would be in the films? Its highly unlikely they will be following any of the books from EU. Since the movies have presedence over the books when it comes to canon, they are more likely to take a hole nother way. Lucas already said that he would never have gone the way with future films as authors of the books have.

You're not any fun. :d_frown:

You're not any fun. :d_frown:

gotta admit, hes right though :p Personally I wish that the movies were done and over with as well. This is clearly just a grab for money, and Im not hoping for much since its Disney :( ...the sad part is I will probably go and see them anyway :rolleyes:

Justin Bieber as Luke Skywalker

Disney's "talented discovery" Miley Cyrus as Leia Organa

and returning to the Star Wars, Jake Lloyd as Han Solo

If I see any of these 3 people in Star Wars even for 1 second, I will kill every mouse, duck, deer, and elephant I see for the rest of my days. :rak_03:

Josh Hartnett ........................................Han Solo

Joseph Gordon-Levitt ...........................Luke Skywalker

Scarlett Johansson ...............................Princess Leia

Guy Pearce ...........................................Thrawn

gotta admit, hes right though :p Personally I wish that the movies were done and over with as well. This is clearly just a grab for money, and Im not hoping for much since its Disney :( ...the sad part is I will probably go and see them anyway :rolleyes:

How is it a grab for money? Is it that wrong that people can't remake classic stories without it being a money grab or a ripoff? Wasn't ALMOST EVERY ONE of disney's best movies based on a classic? how is this any different?

By the way stay on topic.