Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Well-well, a very special welcome to you in this special and exclusive world of MMO's :D:D

I myself have been playing all sorts of MMO's for years ... to be honest, I've been playing all the games for the past 10 years, and I am a really proud nerd :cool::cool:

Thank youuuuuuu :D I really enjoy this game and I think this will be my best first expiriance in MMO's. And wow girl! 10 years!?! nice! :D Hi5!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank youuuuuuu :D I really enjoy this game and I think this will be my best first expiriance in MMO's. And wow girl! 10 years!?! nice! :D Hi5!

This game has pretty much been the best MMO experience I have ever had. Really happy I decided to pre-order it and equally as happy over the fact, that I decided to start posting into forums(this is something that I normally don't do) :D

This game has pretty much been the best MMO experience I have ever had. Really happy I decided to pre-order it and equally as happy over the fact, that I decided to start posting into forums(this is something that I normally don't do) :D

Nice! :D Oh btw... what's your char? Im currently Jedi Sage lvl 13:)

Nice! :D Oh btw... what's your char? Im currently Jedi Sage lvl 13:)

Yesterday rolled a Sith Sorcerer and this morning started with a Rattataki Bounty hunter. I like variety, so I'll probably spend my first couple of weeks mixing and matching different races and classes to see, what suits me the best :D

Yesterday rolled a Sith Sorcerer and this morning started with a Rattataki Bounty hunter. I like variety, so I'll probably spend my first couple of weeks mixing and matching different races and classes to see, what suits me the best :D

Sounds like a good plan :) I wish you to find the best class and race you desire ;)

Personally I created all the chars I think I'd like (pretty much all except Smuggler and IA, for me cover is Gears of War, not TOR :p) and now I'm getting all of them to their AC. When I'm done I'll see which one I had the most fun with and go from there :)

Because I don't know anyone yet.. I have a hard time meeting and getting to know new people. Shy guy, at your service

:) well I dont know anyone either lol I only know the 2 guys im playing with (they are from US) cus I know them from another game, so we vent and all that and its way more easy... and to make new friends in this huge pool or ppl IS hard lol But it can be done :) Nice to meet you shy guy :p Im a semi-shy girl from Greece, Jedi sage in Jung Ma (RP-PVP)

:) well I dont know anyone either lol I only know the 2 guys im playing with (they are from US) cus I know them from another game, so we vent and all that and its way more easy... and to make new friends in this huge pool or ppl IS hard lol But it can be done :) Nice to meet you shy guy :p Im a semi-shy girl from Greece, Jedi sage in Jung Ma (RP-PVP)

Nice to meet you, Semi-shy one.

I don't know if it's because of my shyness or because of my expectations, that i don't communicate with a lot of people.. In my eyes everyone is an ******e unless proven otherwise

Edited by Tarrul

no plz dont i got the jitters waiting for email :D

lol.. i can understand you feeelings, I got into the game 2 days ago and i had pre-ordered at August. Hope you will get in soon. Oh and btw the e-mail gets to your e-mial box a lil too late, so follow up the twitter of starwars to see when each wave is send and try to log into the game. Thats how I did it and after i logged in, the e-mail came after 1 hour lol

I registered my code the 30th of November so you should be in soon. I was in the second wave yesterday

wow they did a super good job with getting ppl in! All these ppl complaining about it...i was sick and tired of it. Im glad i dont have to read more about it lol

Have you made a char on the other side too?