Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

Howdy there CENB, sorry you've had a run of bad experiences so far but I'd say stick with it awhile. On the first planet you're character is on their tends to be a lot of trolls/not-so-nice people. After that there seems to be more nice people then mean.

Of course different servers have different community's so if you hit level 20 or so and find the people on your server to be of the less then friendly variety you can always try a different server.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy there CENB, sorry you've had a run of bad experiences so far but I'd say stick with it awhile. On the first planet you're character is on their tends to be a lot of trolls/not-so-nice people. After that there seems to be more nice people then mean.

Of course different servers have different community's so if you hit level 20 or so and find the people on your server to be of the less then friendly variety you can always try a different server.

Thanks for reply, things are actually getting better after I'm out of first area. I'm in some guild now :D

Morning folks! What a ghost town we have here! It's like all the regulars have fallen of the face of the earth. Apperently I'm the only one who has nothing better to do in the mornings.

Korvus where are youuuuuuu?

Tani I thought about you yesterday as I reshelved Julie Garwood's lastest book.

Chris I really believe you don't love me anymore :(

Morning folks! What a ghost town we have here! It's like all the regulars have fallen of the face of the earth. Apperently I'm the only one who has nothing better to do in the mornings.

Don't be ridiculous! :(

I think we're still here, waiting for somebody to start a conversation. Before we'd post something silly (anything at all, really) and wed have 30 pages of discussion about brownies...now no matter what we do it seems like it doesn't flow anymore :(

How are you doing Gwyn?

I think we're still here, waiting for somebody to start a conversation. Before we'd post something silly (anything at all, really) and wed have 30 pages of discussion about brownies...now no matter what we do it seems like it doesn't flow anymore :(

How are you doing Gwyn?

I'm doing well, thanks. There was a little excitement at work today. I caught a couple having sex in one of our study rooms. When our security asked them to leave the woman had the nerve to ask if she could use our bathroom to freshen up first.

I'm doing well, thanks. There was a little excitement at work today. I caught a couple having sex in one of our study rooms. When our security asked them to leave the woman had the nerve to ask if she could use our bathroom to freshen up first.

How lovely. :rolleyes: Exam week for me! (yay... :()

WOW!

Oh, dealing with the public, how you fill the need for stories so... Disturbingly well.

The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire. Discuss.

I feel a little veklempt now...

Edited by Karinah