Allow us to change the color of the UI

LordArtemis

I would suggest you allow a color change for the UI. Colors I think would be useful would be yellow, dark yellow, green, dark green, dark blue, red, dark red and purple/dark purple.

This would allow us to customize the color for each individual character or faction if we wish.

I would suggest you allow a color change for the UI. Colors I think would be useful would be yellow, dark yellow, green, dark green, dark blue, red, dark red and purple/dark purple.

This would allow us to customize the color for each individual character or faction if we wish.

This is think is a nice touch and probably very easy to implement. I'd like to see it too.

Agree. However, one step further could be an extension of the unify armor tool... This way If i'm a Sith Assassin with red and black armour, my UI would also be similar. That way i'd feel super evil. However admit that may be difficult.

But I agree with something other than blue. As a member of Imperial I don't feel that a blue GUI represents us very well... What about black with red lights, or just red... Or something a little less... good.