1 Million Damage Screenshot

PowerReaper

Damage: http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/centinel1/swtor2012-10-2809-33-39-33.jpg

Yes i know we lost but that's not the point, its to show the amount of damage a Focus Knight can do when people consistently stack. Its devastating, also when you're a Focus Knight, people stack, and its a full length Voidstar you can expect getting some extreme damage. :D

Stats: http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/centinel1/swtor2012-10-2814-26-53-41.jpg this is buffed/unbuffed

I don't focus much on critical because most of my abilities get a critical increases in the Focus Tree that i use quite often (Blade Storm,Dispatch, and Slash) so stacking it is not my concern, i can focus more on stacking power.

In another warzone i also got a 10k Sweep

Edited by PowerReaper

and?

really you may be feeling pleased with yourself on lol smash/sweep faceroll spec but it really isnt that impressive since 1.4 broke pvp

Really wouldn't matter either way if i got 1mil as a Sentinel, every spec i can use its considered /OMGGODMODE to bads like you.

Oh and isn't*

P.S I have been Focus Spec since way before 1.4.

I see you're following the guidelines =)

Edited by PowerReaper

gz to u being another millionaire here ^^

Have seen some of ur videos and while u seem to handle watchman and combat pretty well i kinda wondered what it would look like when u go focus... well, lets say one should have seen that coming ;)

Again, nice work.

gz to u being another millionaire here ^^

Have seen some of ur videos and while u seem to handle watchman and combat pretty well i kinda wondered what it would look like when u go focus... well, lets say one should have seen that coming ;)

Again, nice work.

Thank you good sir.

wondering, did the three healers your team have focus on keeping you up all game? cause everyone else, died around 3-9 times, except you. you died 0, and with you jumping into the fray to sweep, that seems pretty unlikely. gratz on your million, but at the end of the day its all aoe padded numbers. 28 kills is not alot for that type of damage. Ive seen people with 400k overall damage and damn near 50 kills.

wondering, did the three healers your team have focus on keeping you up all game? cause everyone else, died around 3-9 times, except you. you died 0, and with you jumping into the fray to sweep, that seems pretty unlikely. gratz on your million, but at the end of the day its all aoe padded numbers. 28 kills is not alot for that type of damage. Ive seen people with 400k overall damage and damn near 50 kills.

I've done 90+ with a mere 500k, but that's not the point. It's virtually impossible to hit a million without at least two years on either side.

I also agree that a million has become laughably easy since 1.4, but maybe you guys are too harsh. A million damage is still a big number.

That being said,I 'm still waiting for the first 1.5k dps post.

I never died because no one on the other team would ever attack me, i was simply dpsing them down in peace. 28 kills is bad but they had 2 healers and one of which where guarded.