What bonuses do companions get at 10k affection?

JayEmmKay

i believe on all 3

A farmed node/dead mob can crit ?

I kill a beast and I get either 1 or 2 of whatever bio mats they drop, but if getting 2 means a crit, then I'm critting at like 50% chance . And that without the "proper" companion for the task. I don't think that bonus applies in this case.

Not sure on nodes, I *think* I've gotten a mission & blue box from a slicing node before, so I suspect it is true with nodes.

Definitely true for crafting though.

'Course, other than slicing, a crit on gathering (missions) tends not to be quite as obvious as mission skill mission crits, as all it affects is the quantity returned, I don't really notice how many is found all that much when gathering out in the wild, especially since the returns are low numbers, and fairly random to begin with. i.e. when you randomly get 1-4 things, a +50% (or whatever) crit means 2-6? A "crit" could be lower than a regular roll.

Not sure on nodes, I *think* I've gotten a mission & blue box from a slicing node before, so I suspect it is true with nodes.

Definitely true for crafting though.

'Course, other than slicing, a crit on gathering (missions) tends not to be quite as obvious as mission skill mission crits, as all it affects is the quantity returned, I don't really notice how many is found all that much when gathering out in the wild, especially since the returns are low numbers, and fairly random to begin with. i.e. when you randomly get 1-4 things, a +50% (or whatever) crit means 2-6? A "crit" could be lower than a regular roll.

The last few days I've been farming bio mats on Alderaan. Nodes have given me between 2 and 4, being 3 and 4 the most common occurrences. As for monsters, 1 or 2. Pretty even out. I really believe there's no critting nodes nor monsters, at least, not in the way crew missions or crafts do

I was with my warrior, and I kept Vette out while most of the others were running bio missions, sending Broonmark with the highest yield, since he has a +2 for bioanalysis. Crits on those do make an clear impression.