Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

WraithAscendant

Okay I'm pretty certain this womb rat debuff has something to do with it. It doesn't have a time limit that's viewable on just like the water and up the frozen mountain and it also reduces health regen 50% I think, like the debuff on the mountain gives. So yeah this debuff has something to do with something we are getting closer.

Womp Rat Fever

Activation: Instant

Cooldown: 60s

Range: 4 m

DNT: Causes progressive effects over 3 hours until killing the player. Requires a cure.

Edited by Monkfishysnow

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm pretty certain this womb rat debuff has something to do with it. It doesn't have a time limit that's viewable on just like the water and up the frozen mountain and it also reduces health regen 50% I think, like the debuff on the mountain gives. So yeah this debuff has something to do with something we are getting closer.

I still have the debuff, what do you think I need to do with it?

Womp Rat Fever

Activation: Instant

Cooldown: 60s

Range: 4 m

DNT: Causes progressive effects over 3 hours until killing the player. Requires a cure.

I have had it nearly 2 hours so far.

I still have the debuff, what do you think I need to do with it?

Try going up the mountain on hoth, I also think the "effects the skin" part is important for some reason.

We need you Catch!!!

Also I'm pretty sure the only planet you need to go to is Hoth according to what he said (I COULD BE MISTAKEN)

Edited by Monkfishysnow

Try going up the mountain on hoth, I also think the "effects the skin" part is important for some reason.

Did that when I had the buff from tat. I had both the tat buff and the debuff at the time. Nothing happened that i noticed. I got the water from the tat buff and thats it

There has been so much misinformation regarding this topic and so many different things said by so many different people on what and what not to do that everything has just become a mashed up mess. Sigh :/

All our faith rests with Catch now. u_u

Edited by Monkfishysnow

Hey how do you kill the merchants?

They each have an item you click to make them hostile. The jawa has a droid to his left, the gamorrean has a bottle in his tent and the other has bones in front of him. Clicking them turnes them hostile and when killed gives you and apparently the rat an expertise buff.

Maybe if you die of Womp Rate Fever whilst in the Debuff Zone on the mountain you respawn with the crystal?

#RandomGuess

doubt it involves dieing.

my best hope really lies in giving the rat all 3 buffs of the merchants and then kill it.

They each have an item you click to make them hostile. The jawa has a droid to his left, the gamorrean has a bottle in his tent and the other has bones in front of him. Clicking them turnes them hostile and when killed gives you and apparently the rat an expertise buff.

Ok testing on server Naddist Rebeles now ^^

I'd like to point out from the magenta crystal that water being frozen actually does form crystals (Ice).

so it is likely that the white crystal also has some sort of crystal forming method attached to it.

The most likely method I can think of would be either lava being cooled or crushed or water being frozen in some other form.

the only planet I can think of with open lava pits is Belsavis

the planets with snow are Alderaan, Ilum, Hoth, maybe one more I'm forgetting.

An alternative to natural cooling would be something like carbonite. so if someone knows of a carbonite chamber somewhere....

Krayt dragon pearls from the stomach of a krayt dragon according to lore can be used as a white colour crystals also.

(Brought this back up because it seems logical)

Edited by Monkfishysnow

Krayt dragon pearls from the stomach of a krayt dragon according to lore can be used as a white colour crystals also.

(Brought this back up because it seems logical)

my first guess was, that the queen of the sands would be a krayt dragon. but it seems that its an ant like creature from one of her skill icons.

Just got this buff

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww319/FuzionLotro/Screenshot_2012-01-30_06_26_40_281258.jpg

You get that and 2 others from each vendor yes. Not sure if they are part of anything other than finding a way to get the rat all 3 whilst kiting it lol

Edit: Everything we rule out helps though

Edited by Vandaman