Top down armor, in the store?

kirorx

So, now that people have been trying out the store. Have you seen any armor set for the jedi players that have a top down?

I saw no Jedi convertibles...

But seriously, I assume you mean hood. I've several with hood up (aka covering their hair showing their face) and I'm not sure about ones with hoods that were down because I didn't look at the backs of any.

It always bothers me that jedi gear is almost all hood up, and sith gear is largely hood down.

Seems sort of backwards to me. Now sure, Luke had a hood. (briefly) but he almost immediately took it down. Whereas the emperor was pretty much permanently hooded.

Hiding in the shadows of ones hood just seems more... sinister. Something for dark/evil folk to do.

It always bothers me that jedi gear is almost all hood up, and sith gear is largely hood down.

Seems sort of backwards to me. Now sure, Luke had a hood. (briefly) but he almost immediately took it down. Whereas the emperor was pretty much permanently hooded.

Hiding in the shadows of ones hood just seems more... sinister. Something for dark/evil folk to do.

Hood down legacy armor is availble to look at at the character creation screen for jedi knight. So why we can no buy that armor is very odd.

Hood down legacy armor is availble to look at at the character creation screen for jedi knight. So why we can no buy that armor is very odd.

If the awesome-looking hood-down jedi knight armor from character creation were available in the game (the white with hood-down version of the Battlelord set everyone likes), then I'd get to look cooler than the nameless NPCs wandering around the fleet that are wearing it.

It makes too much sense for them to make it available.

They also won't do it because then they wouldn't be able to advertise the game with that look anymore as it seems like it's a corporate policy to only advertise with unobtainable gear.

Edited by Primarch_PWnD