Subscribers get 500 Cartel Coins a month

Antipodes

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly, the most I buy are companion skins. I almost never buy anything from the VIP/CE/Security Vendors, despite buying the CE.

What came in the box was plenty for me... (It saddens me that the price fell so badly since launch though)

Sorry guys, i have always support this game... since launch... now i feal really cheated.

I have pay for 10 month and what i can buy on market is one companion and one peace of gear?

ARE CHAEATING ME??

In 10 months i have see, 2 operation and 2 gear and you have put al the cool stuff on market? Without no way to have them? For what i have pay?? FOR NOTHING!

Artifice sucks and you have put new crystal on market ***?!?!?! THIS IS A JOKE man, really a joke... you whant just to farm us, i feal really angry for this and taken for a ride... you made all the contenent for free to play, we have pay you a lot... supporting you and we will have just a "present"

Sorry, you are really cheatin us... THANKS

Here is what you do then and I am not saying this to be rude but to seriously try. When f2p comes do that for a month and see if you like it. If you start missing things and wanting to re-sub then you know you are getting your monies worth. If you don't think it is worth re-subbing then there you go. See how much you will be getting for $10 by not getting it and doing f2p.

Minimum just means subscribers can buy more. I.e. they are not limited to 500 CC

Negative. Read it again. It states 'a minimum of 500 complimentary Cartel Coins'. This means subscribers will receive a minimum of 500 free coins per month from BioWare, not that they can buy more if they want them.

I do feel cheated because CE vendor wasn't updated yet.

I feel for you if the CE vendor was your main reason for buying the CE and not the tons of other goodies that came with it. By now you should know the risks of buying a CE unless this is your first mmo.

Max 2500? I must have missed something then, since I got 2450 being a subbed CE since launch...

You will be granted 2500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option.

Date Description Amount Balance

10/17/2012 Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins 200 2500

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins 200 2300

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 200 Cartel Coins 200 2100

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins 150 1900

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins 150 1750

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins 150 1600

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins 150 1450

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins 150 1300

10/16/2012 Subscriber Reward: 150 Cartel Coins 150 1150

10/16/2012 Collectors Edition Purchase Reward: 1000 Cartel Coins 1000 1000

Those are my numbers. :cool:

Edited by Urael

Negative. Read it again. It states 'a minimum of 500 complimentary Cartel Coins'. This means subscribers will receive a minimum of 500 free coins per month from BioWare, not that they can buy more if they want them.

Right. So they could give extra for some event or for Christmas or as a bonus for being subbed since launch depending on your version of the game you may get more (Total speculation on all counts). They are saying, worst case you get 500 included with your sub with the potential of more.

Ugh. You got an extra 50 for one of your subscriptions for some reason! Why?

No clue. Just reporting what is on my CC page. :cool:

Did you ever unsubscribe in the middle, or around the time it was announced? I am curious if you just timed it perfectly.

Continuous since 1st day of early access with no breaks in paying to date. :cool:

Edited by Urael

No clue. Just reporting what is on my CC page. :cool:

Continuous since 1st day of early access with no breaks in paying to date. :cool:

And CE is the only version you got, right?

I'm the same exact story, but I am 50 short cause I only got 150 for one of my last 3 months... Blah.

Customer Support, here I come.

500CC sounds neato. I wasn't expecting even one to be fair.

For 500CC you can buy neat looking gear every month. I think I saw one chest piece looking pretty nice for 325CC.

I thik I am going to hold off on buying anything for a while to see if "expansions" become available for CC. :cool: