"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My frend Elanory reddemed his code 18. th and now he cant get into the game, he cant post on the forums, therfore being unable to play the game for which he paid for and is counting down his supsription, as i understand its everyone elses problem, even people that redeemed today are getting that problem but still i wish the devs to know.

Elanory

(email removed)

Edited by Ellvaan
Personal email address (User PM'd)

I am still playing only on my preorder code, no physical copy arrived as yet.

Keep getting login error message every time I select my server. Problem is persistent.

VERY FRUSTRATING!

Same... Trying to play with my preorder code, I read we should be able to do this for 48 hours after launch... but no joy for me .... still waiting for my box copy to be delievered

Hello everyone! Players whose accounts who were seeing errors indicating "no active subscription" will now be able to log in and play. Thank you for your patience, and please post in this thread if you still experience this problem.

I call ********. I have a friend who is still having this problem, and can't even post on the forums, because she apperantly has no active game time, even though she has 29 days on her acount, according to the readouts on her acount information.

Her username is Vasrena.

This is seriously very frustrating. I am also having an issue in-game that I reported via ticket and on the forums, and it has yet to be solved as well. For a while, this launch was looking good, but if you guys don't fix this soon, you will start hemoraghing subscriptions at a phenomenal rate. This is exactly the kind of thing that causes an MMO to die at launch. Is that what you want Bioware? Seriously, your guys' biggest weakness in your game development has always been your ability to identify and correct bugs and errors, and it shows now more than ever in this game. I was hoping to see a break from that trend but I am once again disappointed by this company.

Edited by Jorander

First I had the "there is currently no active subscription on this account" problem.

Somehow got past that.

But now it says: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on Ok to terminate the application" every time I press play.

Hello,

Im glad BW take action to user that have problem, u claim that the problem has been solved but its untrue..there is many more people stuck with the problem~

I have a friend who is still having this problem, and can't even post on the forums, because you not yet activate his account! :mad:

Please take action about this!:mad:

His account name xRakusho

THANKS

:mad:

First I had the "there is currently no active subscription on this account" problem.

Somehow got past that.

But now it says: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002). Click on Ok to terminate the application" every time I press play.

Some got that error fixed by installing the latest Quicktime http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Hello, my friend is unable to post in this thread and is still unable to log in and play due to the "unactive subscription" issue.

nick : Borowaa

mail : (email removed)

Edited by Ellvaan
Personal email address (User PM'd)

So basically my understanding of this issue is that you can not play this game without having your credit information. The 30 days you are entitled to from purchase can NOT be played on until you add a credit number for subscription... which is seriously stupid.

Standard for all MMOs. The card is needed on file to allow uninterrupted game-play once the 30 days runs out.

My friend was unable to charge my Debit card to her acount. This is seriously ridiculous, I hope people who had this issue get their lost time refunded.

You devs may not know this, but some of us remember what you were told by the people in charge. "You get one launch. Don't screw it up." Well, you're all doing exactly what you were told not to. You're screwing it up.

Edited by Jorander

Standard for all MMOs. The card is needed on file to allow uninterrupted game-play once the 30 days runs out.

No, you are wrong GemX. I am playing the game after buying pre-order and I have not set up any subscription with any credit card. My friend on the other hand is having this very issue "There is currently no active subscription on this account."

His username is Xenoglossy.