Random Battlegrounds suggestion about groups

gangbot

Recently i have been playing quite a few pvp warzones, finding them very fun and entertaining, but sometimes the builds of each sides teams is very unfair leading one team to faceroll the other. I am not saying anything needs a nerf or anything, what i mean is i think the queue system should build the group with atleast a couple of healers, and a tank and granting people quicker queues if they play a healer.

Having a team with 0 heals and the other have 2 makes a great difference when it comes to capping areas or protecting the hutball carrier. The team with the healers tend to demolish the other. And at the moment there is nothing rewarding those who choose to be a tank or healer, as majority of people at the moment are playing dps.

Can there be a roll selection when queueing to warzones and putting a couple of heals in each group?

Having a healer in the group does not allways make a difference. I've been in several warzones where my team had 0/2 or 3(But refused to heal.) And moped the floor of the other team who had 2-3 healers.

These warzones are team based. You can win easy if you play as a team. And fight on objectives. But people wish to play team death match because they want to be on the top for most damage done. Little do they know you get more everything for winning, then a few medals would ever give you. My mvp vote goes to the player with the highest objective score/ who played like a good team mate. Such as the lone person who sits at a turret controll the whole match with out seeing combat.

Having a healer in the group does not allways make a difference. I've been in several warzones where my team had 0/2 or 3(But refused to heal.) And moped the floor of the other team who had 2-3 healers.

These warzones are team based. You can win easy if you play as a team. And fight on objectives. But people wish to play team death match because they want to be on the top for most damage done. Little do they know you get more everything for winning, then a few medals would ever give you. My mvp vote goes to the player with the highest objective score/ who played like a good team mate. Such as the lone person who sits at a turret controll the whole match with out seeing combat.

having a healer that knows what he is doing does make a huge difference, a group zerging with a healer or 2 can pretty much keep their group up and in time for their re-enforcments to come and help. I myself play as a tank and i try shield people as best as possible in taking some of their damage, but having a healer actually healing helps more than you think