Are there any orange/moddable chest pieces with EXACTLY this skin?

seanbearpig

http://imgur.com/knhFa

The piece itself is called "Santhe Corps Trellised Jacket." (dunno if the name of the gear needed to be known or not)

I like the whole trench-coat look for my operative dood, but this particular skin stuck out the most for me. Was wondering if there were any exactly like it, or exactly like it with a different color scheme.

I appreciate any help.

http://imgur.com/knhFa

The piece itself is called "Santhe Corps Trellised Jacket." (dunno if the name of the gear needed to be known or not)

I like the whole trench-coat look for my operative dood, but this particular skin stuck out the most for me. Was wondering if there were any exactly like it, or exactly like it with a different color scheme.

I appreciate any help.

Oh, man. That is one sweet jacket. I hope somebody has some info for you. I would totally put that on my Vette.

Oh I like that, I really do...

Is this available to the republic as well?

No. The Imperial medium armor wearers get ****** trench coats. Republic get ******* pimp jackets. I have yet to hear a good reason for this.

Actually, I have yet to hear a good reason for a lot of things. For instance, the gear system. Games like City of Heroes, Champions Online, Star Trek Online, Pirates of the Burning Sea, in my opinion their method of handling appearance is superior in every respect. Let us find costume pieces in our adventures and let us create and colorize our own unique appearance in the game!

Why more games won't let us do this is a complete mystery to me.

There really is a need to open up the outfits and let people wear what they want, It's fair enough that there are classes of armour i.e. Light, Medium and Heavy but otherwise it really would be better if "anything went"

Currently I wear the brown smuggler jacket on my Sentinal because its better by far than the absurd orange traffic cone set or the especially rubbish campaign set.

These should be simple changes to enable and certainly amount to a good bit of "low hanging fruit" that would bring significant variety and pleasure to the playerbase.

The forced change of model when you move gear between Empire and Republic is my #1 complaint with this game.

It's pointlessly arbitrary. What, someone at BW have a vested interest in not letting the Republic get the cool looking coats? And what's the deal if I want to put my sniper in a cool hat? It's maddening in its lack of rhyme or reason.

Here you go http://www.torhead.com/item/xzsLC6/td-07a-scorpion-jacket#screenshots;view:12297

It can be found on the GTN almost all the time, sometimes for a fair amount of creds.

Yep... very common on GTN. I have seen price ranges from 30K to 600K on Harbinger. Shop until you find the price you like. :)

It's an agent only item... I don't think I have seen a non-class specific version, but there might be one.

The fact that pub side cannot get this sortof angers me...

Yeah, but that works both ways. There is some nice Republic gear I woul like for some of my imperial characters as well.

who the hell wants to wear those retarded wannabe pimp coats?

Republic pimps maybe. :p

The forced change of model when you move gear between Empire and Republic is my #1 complaint with this game.

It's pointlessly arbitrary. What, someone at BW have a vested interest in not letting the Republic get the cool looking coats? And what's the deal if I want to put my sniper in a cool hat? It's maddening in its lack of rhyme or reason.

I agree with this sentiment. many of my class choices (imp vs repub) have literally been made based on what the gear that I will be forced to wear looks like. this in addition to other visual effects (attack animations, environements, storylines, companion romances, etc).

I think they're really not understanding the amount of people that prefer full customization. I absolutely HATE 95% of the medium armor on repub side. i have the exact same gearset for my medium armor wearers from 1-50 and it never deviates because there's not anything else i can stand putting on them on repub side.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.