Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

RP Partner re-roll

Mando

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Consider this my confirmation, Mando! I'll roll my future Shadow tonight and let you guys know the name!

I like your idea of RPing on the starter planets. Let me know what night's good for you and we can start our Padawans on their epic journey!

Edited by bunglermoose

K. I can be on at around 8ish EST. Seems like a good time. I'll probably go Smuggler since I have done both Jedi stories.

ETA: Hey, unfortunately I won't be able to be on at 8 Eastern Time tonight. I have to babysit my younger brother. I may be able to be on at a later time (like 12 EST or later), but you probably won't be on then. If not, I will definitely be on tomorrow at 8 Eastern Time. Sorry about the last minute notice!

Edited by LostInReverie

I like to see people taking charge in group 2! I will create my character tomorrow morning, then as I said, I have to go on a quick trip but I'll be back Sunday evening. bunglermoose I would love to RP on starter planet with you! So don't start leveling yet... I updated the roster with the new changes, so take a look if you want. I edited to have it in the first post on this thread for easier access! Group 1 will pick a time to RP when I get back, feel free to keep communicating on here though, give ideas or whatever you want to comment on.

Group 2: I'll be on again tonight @ 2100 EST (Aarovis - Jedi Knight). We should probably coordinate roles (healer, tank, DPS) soon also...maybe even crafting skills? We could be an entirely self-sufficient community. Just a thought.

Mando: I just did a few of the starter quests with him -- he's only level 3 and about to head from the first little area (where you save the padawans from the Flesh Raiders) to the Jedi Temple. I'll leave him parked 'til we're ready. :) Edited by bunglermoose

Group 1: Yay, glad to see everyone getting there characters made. I look forward to getting everything rolling with you guy soon! Next, I would like to bring up a question that Group 2 already asked... What roles will be going around once we get our advance classes? Tanks... Heals.. DPS... etc. I personally wouldn't mind being a Healer (as stated before) or DPS. And, on the subject of crews skill, do we want to get any that will help compliment each other?

Time Zone differences made me unable to do this with wolf, as I imagine they ditched me, lol. No hard feelings though. I'm EST so that can get zones a little wacky.

But I was thinking. Since a good handful of people seem interested in this, what about an RP "static" clan. A clan on a server of our choice specifically designed for this sort of stuff? Just a thought.

Forming a guild wouldn't be a bad idea... It would keep us all in the loop with one another. Obviously it wouldn't be anything super serious, especially with those who already have their committed guilds, but I like the idea of forming a 'static' guild to keep us in communication.

Forming a guild wouldn't be a bad idea... It would keep us all in the loop with one another. Obviously it wouldn't be anything super serious, especially with those who already have their committed guilds, but I like the idea of forming a 'static' guild to keep us in communication.

I think this is a good idea. I was already thinking about this earlier.

Also, for my Trooper, I'm thinking of choosing Commando as my AC, since I have another (low level) Trooper Vanguard on my main server. I want to try out the other role. I'd be most comfortable focusing on DPS, but I'm willing to give the healing role a try, if necessary. :)

Awesome. I think we're onto something. I agree too. Let's not make this guild anything too demanding. Just a simple way to setup statics, be in touch, may even way to expand on the RPing we do too.

Which server were we on again? I'd like to make a Jedi and get everyone on my friend's list. We could also discuss a guild name of some sort assuming everyone is on board. I don't us to have any real "leadership." Just make sure everyone who gets in has the same interests we do and is courteous, and that'll be that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.