When are servers actually coming back up?

Zweihander

Tonight, we are bringing the servers down for maintenance as we prepare for launch, as previously mentioned. Both the game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline from 6PM CST (4PM PST/7PM EST/12AM GMT/1AM CET) to 11PM CST (9PM PST/12AM EST/5AM GMT/6AM CET).

That's what it says on the forum....we're all in agreement. We're discussing the typo on the LAUNCHER that says 11PM CST(9PM CST 12/20, 12AM EST 12/20) <<<------ SEE that's F-d up! That's all.;)

Alledged time for online is 12:00 am Eastern standard time (i'll let you do the time zone math). As for when they'll ACTUALLY come back up... that depends on how many (always greater than 1) unseen problems arise during maintenance, and how good they are at fixing them.

I mean no disrespect to Bioware, I love every game they've ever made.

46 for a tester is easy ...

he just worked that one toon ..

I got my smuggler 25 ... and my jedi 18 and my bounty hunter 12 ...

got my mains out of the beginner areas at least ...

my main toons on brazillian server though ... didn't know it til to late ... gonna have to deal with that..

my BH on west coast good server.

here we go!

i wouldnt have a clue how you got to lvl 46, is your computer chair stuck to your bottom? ;)

Leveling is extremely quick. 1 level an hour if you work fast. Didn't really start grinding away til last weekend. Should finish my last 4 levels tonight.

People have been 50 for a few days so far. I've been slackin

Leveling is extremely quick. 1 level an hour if you work fast. Didn't really start grinding away til last weekend. Should finish my last 4 levels tonight.

People have been 50 for a few days so far. I've been slackin

dude .... we beta tested for months....

we know the game. I hope the testers don't become ******es and not help the new guys.

I showed some new guys the easy droid mini boss today and got them some blues before the Kass flashpoint..

come on guys .. help the new kids ... lets all have fun.

I am not 100% certain and can't post any links to quotes but I could have swore I remember them saying something somewhere about doing a midnight launch in which case I would assume the servers would be coming back online for the actual release after the maintenance is complete.

dude .... we beta tested for months....

we know the game. I hope the testers don't become ******es and not help the new guys.

I showed some new guys the easy droid mini boss today and got them some blues before the Kass flashpoint..

come on guys .. help the new kids ... lets all have fun.

Actually I only tested til about 25, for one weekend. Anything after that is new to me.

I am not 100% certain and can't post any links to quotes but I could have swore I remember them saying something somewhere about doing a midnight launch in which case I would assume the servers would be coming back online for the actual release after the maintenance is complete.

two hours .... and the servers are back up .. my brother works for bioware...

done deal ..

central time .. it's 10:18 here now ...

I just called him and he said ( knows bioware empoyee) 12:01 am ..

so about 2 hours...

we can wait.

my god ... I got to play this game all this year... the beta was better than any game I paiede for..

I pre-ordered this game .. and will buy lifetime sub if they offer it.. this game is the ****.

lvl 50 pvp and end game is GOD.

two hours wait?

lol....

done deal ..

so about 2 hours...

we can wait.

my god ... I got to play this game all this year... the beta was better than any game I paiede for..

I pre-ordered this game .. and will buy lifetime sub if they offer it.. this game is the ****.

two hours wait?

lol....

Since I assume you tested at 50, question about warzones. What happens with my stats from my gear (once i'm geared out) in warzones?

Would be funny if they staggered launch by time zones. :eek::D

That would be awesome, as I would of started playing 12hrs ago.

Unfortunately the servers are all still down, from their announcement they should of been up 3.5hrs ago. Have Bioware given an update of when they are now expected to be up?

done deal ..

so about 2 hours...

we can wait.

two hours wait?

lol....

12:01 am est if i am right, that means 9:00 for me