What is Sateel Shan's (Spelt wronge) Power level compared to other Jedi grand masters

gabarooni

Degree of oneness? How does one maintain oneness with the force? Could you perhaps tell me what you would define as "one with the force?"

Also - where does it say that Malgus achieved oneness with the force? I read the novel, but I don't remember such a thing happening. I could be wrong, but I don't remember this happening.

I am not defining, it just states it and there are other times where it is given an entirely different kind of name or title, Malgus achieved Oneness with the Dark Side at the end of Deceived when he killed his wife.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

I am not defining, it just states it and there are other times where it is given an entirely different kind of name or title, Malgus achieved Oneness with the Dark Side at the end of Deceived when he killed his wife.

Deceived was a great book, imo. And I could see how he attained Oneness with the Dark Side. By killing his wife, he pretty much devoted himself entirely to the Dark Side.

Kind of like Enlightenment?

To be totally honest, the descriptions for oneness and Enlightenment are so similar I wouldn't be surprised if they were practically the same thing but on different levels.

Only differences I know of is that Enlightenment is more like Mastery, it is the full knowledge of the Light Side of the Force, Oneness is more like BEING the force for a random amount of time.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

To be totally honest, the descriptions for oneness and Enlightenment are so similar I wouldn't be surprised if they were practically the same thing but on different levels.

Only differences I know of is that Enlightenment is more like Mastery, it is the full knowledge of the Light Side of the Force, Oneness is more like BEING the force for a random amount of time.

From what I've seen, I think Enlightenment and Oneness are very similar. Only with Oneness, you get the brief burst of power along with a brief moment of clarity. Whereas Enlightenment is more permanent knowledge.

Edited by Aurbere

Deceived was a great book, imo. And I could see how he attained Oneness with the Dark Side. By killing his wife, he pretty much devoted himself entirely to the Dark Side.

That was a great book. I couldn't believe it, but by the end I was pulling for Malgus over the Jedi girl. That guys is so awesome.

That was a great book. I couldn't believe it, but by the end I was pulling for Malgus over the Jedi girl. That guys is so awesome.

He really is awesome, shame what happened to him though.

But I have a feeling we will see him again

From what I've seen, I think Enlightenment and Oneness are very similar. Only with Oneness, you get the brief burst of power along with a brief moment of clarity. Whereas Enlightenment is more permanent knowledge.

oneness isn't just a burst of power...

"Oneness was the state of union with the Force. While under normal circumstances this could only be achieved after a Force-sensitive had died and passed into the Netherworld of the Force, this was not always the case. In some select circumstances living individuals managed to become an extension of the Force. They essentially became nothing more than an extension (a tool) of the Force, and were at a perfect calm."

source : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Oneness

seems the Skywalker line has a talent for it... lol .. every one of them except Jaina and Leia have done it so far

Edited by Liquidacid

oneness isn't just a burst of power...

"Oneness was the state of union with the Force. While under normal circumstances this could only be achieved after a Force-sensitive had died and passed into the Netherworld of the Force, this was not always the case. In some select circumstances living individuals managed to become an extension of the Force. They essentially became nothing more than an extension (a tool) of the Force, and were at a perfect calm."

source : http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Oneness

seems the Skywalker line has a talent for it... lol .. every one of them except Jaina and Leia have done it so far

It was a metaphor lol. I think that's the right word for it. :)

I think she is a cool chracter rich with a decent lore and abilities , watching the three CG movies we have on this game keep me into this game and remind me of how cool the OT was with how dark it seemed .

I think you cannot measure her to Grandmasters of a later day being they all would have learned about her from what made her great to what was her weaknesses , so to compare her to Luke , Yoda ..........ect would be extremely unfair !

She was a great GrandMaster from what we know as of now so far and that is in itself all that matters . Being she is the past , her skills live on in the Jedi up to and past Luke one could imagine .

Just my take. Normal Jedi use of the force is relying on it, trusting it, listening to it (for lightside, anyways), and yes, using it.

Oneness is complete and total surrender. It BECOMES you. It uses YOU.

I would argue that Sith *never* achieve oneness. Sith use the force. The force doesn't use sith. I also don't think the ability to achieve oneness has ANYTHING to do with ones power in the force. But moreso a certain selflessness. The ability to completely and utterly give up yourself. Which is also probably why most people don't survive it. People won't tend to surrender that completely unless the situation is horrifically extreme.

Just my take. Normal Jedi use of the force is relying on it, trusting it, listening to it (for lightside, anyways), and yes, using it.

Oneness is complete and total surrender. It BECOMES you. It uses YOU.

I would argue that Sith *never* achieve oneness. Sith use the force. The force doesn't use sith. I also don't think the ability to achieve oneness has ANYTHING to do with ones power in the force. But moreso a certain selflessness. The ability to completely and utterly give up yourself. Which is also probably why most people don't survive it. People won't tend to surrender that completely unless the situation is horrifically extreme.

I would agree with you mostly.

But you're wrong to say that "the force doesn't use Sith." This isn't what the movies imply at all. The darkside consumes you. I could back up my words with some quotes, but I'd rather not, so please take my word for it.