What is Sateel Shan's (Spelt wronge) Power level compared to other Jedi grand masters

gabarooni

That was me trying to be generous. Maybe too generous here. lol :D

You're right of course.

I disagree. I think you were right when you were generous. From all we have seen about her, her powers and fighting abilities are comparable to what we see Jedi doing in the PT era.

Of course she is not comparable to Yoda, but she seems definitely more than a padawan compared to him.

Had immense capabilities in Tutaminis as only a Jedi Knight, was a master of Battle Meditation, could destroy Harrower-class Dreadnoughts and had a type of foresight no one before her and for a long time after her had ever known.

She also regularly experienced moments of oneness with the force.

She could easily sit on the High Council of the Prequel trilogy.

Had immense capabilities in Tutaminis as only a Jedi Knight, was a master of Battle Meditation, could destroy Harrower-class Dreadnoughts and had a type of foresight no one before her and for a long time after her had ever known.

I still don't think she is near Luke. But I see where your coming from.

Concerning the Dreadnaughts, are you referring to what she says in the Black Talon Flashpoint? Because in contexts this part sounds more like: "I have destroyed the Dreadnaughts with my fleet."

The rest is impressive.

Edited by Maaruin

I disagree. I think you were right when you were generous. From all we have seen about her, her powers and fighting abilities are comparable to what we see Jedi doing in the PT era.

Of course she is not comparable to Yoda, but she seems definitely more than a padawan compared to him.

I would agree. Saying that she is a padawan compared to Yoda is a exaduration.

I thought oneness was a one time deal? But yeah Satele kicks all kinds of butt. Would be awesome if the Imp classes could fight her in-game.

Concerning the Dreadnaughts, are you referring to what she says in the Black Talon Flashpoint? Because in contexts this part sounds more like: "I have destroyed the Dreadnaughts with my fleet."

The rest is impressive.

I'm actually referring to multiple bio pages.

I thought oneness was a one time deal? But yeah Satele kicks all kinds of butt. Would be awesome if the Imp classes could fight her in-game.

No, it's rare to experience it once without dying, it's even rarer for someone to experience it a second time, she regularly experienced such.

No, it's rare to experience it once without dying, it's even rarer for someone to experience it a second time, she regularly experienced such.

Not to push, but I was wondering if you could quote or show me the source of her multiple oneness?

Not to push, but I was wondering if you could quote or show me the source of her multiple oneness?

I second this. I don't even think Luke Skywalker has had multiple experiences of Oneness. Not to disregard your argument Rayla, which I agree with, but I always thought of Oneness as a one-time thing.

I have a feeling Oneness is going to become a power that you can just do.

"Oh no. I'm losing! Oneness time!" :D

I second this. I don't even think Luke Skywalker has had multiple experiences of Oneness. Not to disregard your argument Rayla, which I agree with, but I always thought of Oneness as a one-time thing.

I have a feeling Oneness is going to become a power that you can just do.

"Oh no. I'm losing! Oneness time!" :D

Ya...I find it rather strange that she would have multiple experiences, yet Luke who is far above any jedi ever has not...

Her meditations are so deep and focused that she loses herself in the force, this is how she has unparalleled foresight making her able to almost predict the future, it says this in the SWTOR encyclopedia as well as a SWTOR release book, she also states it herself that she sometimes 'loses herself in the power of the force' which is why she almost never leaves Tython, because she fears this power could overwhelm her.

I doubt your power has anything to do with achieving oneness with the force, if Jacen Solo and Darth Malgus could achieve and maintain to a degree a oneness with the Dark Side, I see no reason Satele Shan couldn't.

Its her getting it multiple times that bothers me.

I doubt your power has anything to do with achieving oneness with the force, if Jacen Solo and Darth Malgus could achieve and maintain to a degree a oneness with the Dark Side, I see no reason Satele Shan couldn't.

Is there any sort of explanation as to how this moment of Oneness happens? Like what triggers it?

Edited by Aurbere

Its her getting it multiple times that bothers me.

Perhaps I worded it incorrectly, she kind of jumps in and out of it every now and again, don't get me wrong, it's nothing like the trashes an army style of oneness Jacen Solo had, but still powerful.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Degree of oneness? How does one maintain oneness with the force? Could you perhaps tell me what you would define as "one with the force?"

Also - where does it say that Malgus achieved oneness with the force? I read the novel, but I don't remember such a thing happening. I could be wrong, but I don't remember this happening.