Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Just to make this crystal clear...?

MatzahMaul

I usually use game cards when playing MMOs. Tonight however I would like to play with my friends before the game cards go on sale at my local gamestop. I have read the subscription page and it says the following...

You have 29 days of play time starting 12.20.2011. You must sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code before you can play. If you sign up for a recurring subscription, you will be billed automatically at the end of your current remaining play time.

Does this mean if I take my card off of the subscription before the end of my 29 days it will NOT be charged?

I usually use game cards when playing MMOs. Tonight however I would like to play with my friends before the game cards go on sale at my local gamestop. I have read the subscription page and it says the following...

Does this mean if I take my card off of the subscription before the end of my 29 days it will NOT be charged?

Your credit card will be charged at the end of your included 30 days. You may cancel before then to avoid being charged.

You're charged at the beginning of the time period you pay for.

If you leave it, you will automatically be billed at the end of that period for the next and so on until you decide to cancel it.

When you do cancel it, you will have the rest of the paid period to play.

EDIT: i stand corrected. This is how it works for the the rest of your days, but the first 30 is free.... you'll be charged at the end of the 30 days for the subscription plan you payed for (i think)

Edited by voidpresence

I tried to set up a subscription, but i keep getting this message.

It's a debit/mastercard. why wont it work?

We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one.

I have enough money on this card.

Edited by MatzahMaul

There are issues with debit/credit cards. Some systems will not recognize these cards as valid. From my understanding, this happens because when the system tries to verify funds the bank system does not allow it. Think of it as a pre-auth on your credit card. IE; if the system tries to pre-authh your card for $50.00 and this puts you over your credit limit, it will not go through.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.