One of many things that I wish to have put in this game....

Roadblck

One, more flexibility with GUI, I would love to put hotbars and minimaps where I like to put them....

2, ability to respec my toon.

3. To be able to respec all my keys.

4. Well these are but a few any one else?........

You can respec. They don't have dual specs yet.

I want a functioning LFG tool that is not cross server. Something like WoW or Rift, but only on for my server. Hopefully that will reign in some of the ******s since they will need to live with their reputation again.

So, after my all-to-brief stint in squad 367, I went back and started playing the Mass Effect games to get my Bioware fix in the 2 months till release. One of the things i noticed as different between their standalone games vs. the MMO is that in ME when you finish a mission... You are done. There's no slog back through all of the guys you just killed, you are simply ported back to the Normandy and ready for the next big thing.

Now, I'm not saying we need this everywhere, but a mission/location specific terminal that will allow you to port out of a particularly difficult area would be nice. A specific example would be a shuttle pickup at the end of the Separatist's Cave on Ord Mantell.

Either that or reduce the cool down on our fast-travel skill. Either fix would work.

Corner cover for Smugglers and Agents would be excellent. Also an animation that allows me to shoot while crouched (so that if I don't actually have cover, I don't pop up like an idiot).

Support for neutral characters.

They should also be able to hide in cardboard boxes. Like in metal gear solid.

Edited by Dasmord

So, after my all-to-brief stint in squad 367, I went back and started playing the Mass Effect games to get my Bioware fix in the 2 months till release. One of the things i noticed as diffe

rent between their standalone games vs. the MMO is that in ME when you finish a mission... You are done. There's no slog back through all of the guys you just killed, you are simply ported back to the Normandy and ready for the next big thing.

Now, I'm not saying we need this everywhere, but a mission/location specific terminal that will allow you to port out of a particularly difficult area would be nice. A specific example would be a shuttle pickup at the end of the Separatist's Cave on Ord Mantell.

Either that or reduce the cool down on our fast-travel skill. Either fix would work.

I don't really find a problem with it, but its a solid idea. Have important missions reset the cooldown on Quick Travel would be the simplest.

There were so many things brought up in beta, that needed to be fixed or at least customizable. I think they know these things need to be in the game, but they're saving it as "content patches" for later on, to say "Hey, we heard you, you wanted it, here ya go". When they know all along we've disliked some things and needed fixes/customization for them since early beta. Funny thing is, it will work, people will be all over BW's bum kissing it when these things are added, all the while not knowing they could have been put in for release, but weren't for sake of saving those things for future content patches.

One, more flexibility with GUI, I would love to put hotbars and minimaps where I like to put them....

2, ability to respec my toon.

3. To be able to respec all my keys.

4. Well these are but a few any one else?........

GUI I'm sure will come and you can already respec your toon? Or do you mean change your AC?

Yeah, I know I also complained about the GUI since the first beta and on. and they still didin't get the point. Alot of people did..and they'll send you the email say thanks for the feed back but yet nothing was fix....But I hope they'll do it soon cause the UI is one of my petpeev....the mission are all in the ways of my right hotbar the minimap is in a spot that my gold display should be at the face plate should be on the upper left hand side and the group well its movable....sorry for the run on sentence but its just annoying.....

There were so many things brought up in beta, that needed to be fixed or at least customizable. I think they know these things need to be in the game, but they're saving it as "content patches" for later on, to say "Hey, we heard you, you wanted it, here ya go". When they know all along we've disliked some things and needed fixes/customization for them since early beta. Funny thing is, it will work, people will be all over BW's bum kissing it when these things are added, all the while not knowing they could have been put in for release, but weren't for sake of saving those things for future content patches.

While it's not really possible for me to outright prove you wrong, I can't say I agree with your conspiracy theory explanation. Your explanation requires that we accept the idea that Bioware is purposely holding back finished work that could be used to improve the game at launch, in order to garner acceptance at a later date by showing that they listen. This in and of itself doesn't make sense. Why would Bioware WAIT to show that they listened, as opposed to just showing they listened now, if the work was really finished? Why would Bioware risk their review scores being lower because of poor UI workings for this? Your explanation raises more questions than it answers.

Here is another possible explanation: They prioritized what they thought was the most important, and got that done first. The things they felt were less important, fell to the back burner, and will get put in when they are able to.

Here is yet another possible explanation: They fixed the things that were requested that were the easiest to fix first, and left the things that would require the most work to fix for later, trying to get as much done as they could before launch.

And another: They underestimated how important (desired) a feature was, and it was put on the back burner when really it should have been done earlier.

These are just a few possibilities for reasons why things requested aren't in the game yet. I would argue they are all simpler explanations than a conspiracy from Bioware. But you're free to disagree and offer some evidence in support of your idea.

I have one question; Why does everyone ask for every option they had in World of Warcraft?

It's kinda annoying, this is not Azeroth!

never played wow, played guild wars when that came out still do and WAR after that...But I just want flexibilty don't you?

one more thing, Bioware not shutting down servers at prime time for maintainance....;)....( just a little sarcasm, but true...lol)

I think this is a one time thing since the game is technically released tonight at midnight. At least I hope it's a one time thing.

I have one question; Why does everyone ask for every option they had in World of Warcraft?

It's kinda annoying, this is not Azeroth!

Because Blizzard at least understood functionality?

I like TOR but there's some fundamental things missing that have been in every MMO released in the last 10 years. You jump in a game and kind of expect them to be there so it's a surprise when they're not.

eg targeting through a party member and customisable UI and nameplate colours are a couple of examples.

They didn't even include a /roll command, kind of a basic group tool.