Fix Stealth!!!!

Milzan

it does bolster stealth, I'm a level 40 scoundrel and I see stelathers same as they see me.

I've been to tattooine ganking lowbies around level 24 and trust me you see them from 10 miles away, bolster is in it's just stealth is much weaker than what you're used to with other games.

What do you mean by far away? You have to basically be within melee range to see people in WZs (*** is a bg... this is swtor, gosh.)

That "sneak" cooldown to increase stealth level is only really good for pve... there's no real use for it in pvp, imo... unless you somehow need to run through a bottleneck of enemy players (but some aoe will probably catch you anyways)

What do you mean by far away? You have to basically be within melee range to see people in WZs (*** is a bg... this is swtor, gosh.)

That "sneak" cooldown to increase stealth level is only really good for pve... there's no real use for it in pvp, imo... unless you somehow need to run through a bottleneck of enemy players (but some aoe will probably catch you anyways)

it's great for using it right after vanishing so they don't pop you out by targetting you (they just have to get lucky with aoe or a DoT still on you)

if thats the case stealth is pretty weak

Milz

No Milz, Stealth is incredibly strong.

It's not a faceroll guaranteed to never be seen skill like you may be used to from that other game which you played, it takes skill to use well but in the hands of somebody who knows what they're doing it's very potent.

I just wish it was easier to drop combat.

Agreed, I'm stuck in combat for a loooong time even if I run to the other side of the map in Huttball. I think once you're over 40 yards away or something then it should be possible to restealth. The worst of it is, there's no GCD on stealth, so if I'm tapping it to restealth, it's too easy to stealth, then unstealth instantly - then the CD kicks in...