TCW hates GG

Slowpokeking

Because thats the way he is portayed as in the movies, he only fights when he has a good chance of winning. The 2D clone wars, really should be taken with a grain of salt....I mean you had jedi being Superman on that show when they are not like that at all.

In the movie he almost killed Obi Wan and in TCW he got owned by gungans.

Many EU materials show the Jedi/Sith are extremely powerful, Vader also said something like the death star's power is nothing before the Force.

In the movie he almost killed Obi Wan and in TCW he got owned by gungans.

Many EU materials show the Jedi/Sith are extremely powerful, Vader also said something like the death star's power is nothing before the Force.

Yes but see in TCW he actually floored the Gungans until Tarpals gave his comrades enough time for them to pelt him with Boomas taking him down.

Yes but you don't see them as powerful enough like Mace soloing an entire droid army, in fact in that scene all of the droids stood there doing absolutely nothing. More to that point, theres only a select few that are extremely powerful not as a whole....I may disregard Mace soloing an entire army because of that point...but the rest? The show was completely over the top action.

The only one who should be anything like a Superman jedi, should be Luke Skywalker.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Yes but see in TCW he actually floored the Gungans until Tarpals gave his comrades enough time for them to pelt him with Boomas taking him down.

Yes but you don't see them as powerful enough like Mace soloing an entire droid army, in fact in that scene all of the droids stood there doing absolutely nothing. More to that point, theres only a select few that are extremely powerful not as a whole....I may disregard Mace soloing an entire army because of that point...but the rest? The show was completely over the top action.

The only one who should be anything like a Superman jedi, should be Luke Skywalker.

So? Outside of CW GG also killed Jedi masters, so why would he be taken down by gungans? In the comic he took down Durge and Ventress together but in TCW he lost to Ventress.

Edited by Slowpokeking

So? Outside of CW GG also killed Jedi masters, so why would he be taken down by gungans? In the comic he took down Durge and Ventress together but in TCW he lost to Ventress.

General Grievous's weakness is that he lacks the force, and since Ventress did not lose her lightsaber like Obi-Wan did, she was able to outmaneuver him and beat him, much like Obi-Wan did in his lightsaber fight with Grievous.

If Grievous was as OP as he was in the 2D clone wars, it would make you wonder why the confederacy didn't just make more bio droids like him, they'd defeat the Jedi easily.

General Grievous's weakness is that he lacks the force, and since Ventress did not lose her lightsaber like Obi-Wan did, she was able to outmaneuver him and beat him, much like Obi-Wan did in his lightsaber fight with Grievous.

If Grievous was as OP as he was in the 2D clone wars, it would make you wonder why the confederacy didn't just make more bio droids like him, they'd defeat the Jedi easily.

He doesn't have the Force but he got 4 arms and he moves as fast as Force users.

I understand your concern over this. I don't like the way they've taken Grievous as well. But they are trying to make him the way George intended him to be. But that doesn't really excuse them discounting all other canon about his abilities.

Let's look at it this way. TCW and 2D are both canon. So him taking on multiple masters is canon. Unless they retconned it, then I would be dissapointed.