round three: if malak killed revan when he betrayed revan

turnoverla-page

Malak would have taken over the galaxy. By the time his conquest would be over, several planets would be burning. From the outer rim to the core worlds, Malak would leave a trail of destruction with no way to stop him. The Star Forge would continue to produce limitless resources and eventually give Malak's new Empire the capability to challenge the true Sith Empire. A war would rage that would tear the galaxy apart until one side became victorious. No matter who won, the galaxy would be ruined forever.

Depressing isn't it?

its amazing that one small thing could change the plot of star wars

there were a few comic books that took the originional 3 movies and changed 1 thing, and then showed how it could completely change the outcome.

1st one was when luke dropped the torpedo down the death star and guess what, the torpedo failed to detonate. Completely changed history.

2nd they redid empire strikes back, and luke died out in hoth, again completely changed history.

3. They redid ROTJ and vader survived in the end and instead of black armor his armor was white and he spent the rest of his life trying to redeem everything he did.

Malak would have taken over the galaxy. By the time his conquest would be over, several planets would be burning. From the outer rim to the core worlds, Malak would leave a trail of destruction with no way to stop him. The Star Forge would continue to produce limitless resources and eventually give Malak's new Empire the capability to challenge the true Sith Empire. A war would rage that would tear the galaxy apart until one side became victorious. No matter who won, the galaxy would be ruined forever.

Depressing isn't it?

I think you are correct with a small twist, Malak would have done all this until he ran into the Sith Emperor then Vitiate would have eaten Malak as a light snack, taken the StarForge and burned the Republic to ashes. Even with the immense power of the Star Forge at his disposal, Malak could not withstand Revan and Revan is no match for the Emperor

I think you are correct with a small twist, Malak would have done all this until he ran into the Sith Emperor then Vitiate would have eaten Malak as a light snack, taken the StarForge and burned the Republic to ashes. Even with the immense power of the Star Forge at his disposal, Malak could not withstand Revan and Revan is no match for the Emperor

The ending is still the same. Malak would destroy the Republic if he killed Revan. Then the Emperor kills Malak and destroys the galaxy.

either way republic is toast.

Now i don't think the Emperor would of destroyed everything, nothing to rule. I think the emperor would of conquered all and ruled from Courscant.

If you haven't already, I suggest playing the Jedi Knight story. You get to see that the Emperor would do exactly that

destroy the galaxy

Edited by Aurbere

Haven't gotten there yet, only been playin a couple of months a few times a week, currently working on a Vanguard.

I tried the sith sorcerer but i'm coming to the opinion i DON'T want to play the force side, least anytime soon. I'm having more fun playing the non-force classes.

Haven't gotten there yet, only been playin a couple of months a few times a week, currently working on a Vanguard.

I tried the sith sorcerer but i'm coming to the opinion i DON'T want to play the force side, least anytime soon. I'm having more fun playing the non-force classes.

If you do play any Force classes, Knight and Warrior are the way to go. They are pretty much KOTOR 3. Very epic stories.

Malak continues to battle against the Republic, getting ever closer to it's defeat, then the Triumvirate start picking off the forces of both the Jedi Order and the Dark Jedi under Malak, Nihilus goes around eating everything, Sion would probably attempt to take Malak's mantel of Dark Lord, Traya pulls her strings, the Sith implode from the inside due to the sheer amount of warring Sith Lords, eventually either Traya finds the Exile and they go down the same path and they some how manage to defeat all three warring factions of Sith or that doesn't happen and the galaxy is doomed to complete destruction, whether Malak reigns, the Triumvirate reigns or the Emperor takes control, the Galaxy would be beyond saving, the force would die out and Star Wars would end. Edited by Rayla_Felana

Malak continues to battle against the Republic, getting ever closer to it's defeat, then the Triumvirate start picking off the forces of both the Jedi Order and the Dark Jedi under Malak, Nihilus goes around eating everything, Sion would probably attempt to take Malak's mantel of Dark Lord, Traya pulls her strings, the Sith implode from the inside due to the sheer amount of warring Sith Lords, eventually either Traya finds the Exile and they go down the same path and they some how manage to defeat all three warring factions of Sith or that doesn't happen and the galaxy is doomed to complete destruction, whether Malak reigns, the Triumvirate reigns or the Emperor takes control, the Galaxy would be beyond saving, the force would die out and Star Wars would end.

Geez, it's all rainbows and lollipops with you, isn't it Rayla? :p

Malak continues to battle against the Republic, getting ever closer to it's defeat, then the Triumvirate start picking off the forces of both the Jedi Order and the Dark Jedi under Malak, Nihilus goes around eating everything, Sion would probably attempt to take Malak's mantel of Dark Lord, Traya pulls her strings, the Sith implode from the inside due to the sheer amount of warring Sith Lords, eventually either Traya finds the Exile and they go down the same path and they some how manage to defeat all three warring factions of Sith or that doesn't happen and the galaxy is doomed to complete destruction, whether Malak reigns, the Triumvirate reigns or the Emperor takes control, the Galaxy would be beyond saving, the force would die out and Star Wars would end.

Isn't the Triumvirate five years after KOTOR? Would that mean that the trio would make their move during Malak's war? If so, I see the trio defeating the Sith Empire and Nihilus destroying all life. Very depressing story no matter who wins. :(

Isn't the Triumvirate five years after KOTOR? Would that mean that the trio would make their move during Malak's war? If so, I see the trio defeating the Sith Empire and Nihilus destroying all life. Very depressing story no matter who wins. :(

Actually they started right after KotOR, they'd been hunting down and killing Jedi at ever increasing rates for five years.

Hell I may be wrong, they might have been acting behind the scenes during Malak's war, who the hell knows, we only know from the masters that they'd been doing this for a long while.

Well we know Nihilus discovered his power on Malachor when he accidentaly used it on a survivor. That was the last time I read his wiki page though. What would have happened if the Triumvirate had been as active during the JCW as they were after it? Not good in my opinion.

Well we know Nihilus discovered his power on Malachor when he accidentaly used it on a survivor. That was the last time I read his wiki page though. What would have happened if the Triumvirate had been as active during the JCW as they were after it? Not good in my opinion.

I think what did happen was very fortunate for everyone, a lot less Jedi were around, I think things could have been much worse if they started up a few years beforehand.

I think what did happen was very fortunate for everyone, a lot less Jedi were around, I think things could have been much worse if they started up a few years beforehand.

True. They were much harder to find after the JCW and especially after Katarr. I think the Jedi were right to go into hiding though. Make them have to actively search for them instead of striking from the shadows. But I think they would have lost no matter what they did. None of them would be able to beat Nihilus, and we saw what Traya did. Sion might be a different story, but I'm not sure.