Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Warzones starting with only 7 people, has to be a bug

Snoizer

Like 80% of my warzones is starting with 7 players in our team. If someone leaves he or she is replaced instantly with a new person taking the 7th spot.

This has to be some sort of bug, which is sad cuz it makes us lose almost everytime.

Wow, must be terrible to be the only person this happens to. I think they should nerf operatives to fix this.

Hahahaha. Gotta love these ppl.

I've seen that a bunch of times recently. I'd usually attribute it to what Masarko said, but happens nearly every game I've played in for a week or so. A little odd if you ask me. Too coincidental to have one afker not taking the queue every round.

Edited by randiesel

Will they please fix this already?

1. Because it sucks

2. Because this has to be the 100th thread about it.

Seriously Bioware? You telling me this wasn't a top reported issue?

Talking about it on the forums does not count as a bug report. If all the people who are experiencing the issue are running here to tell us about it instead of staying in game to open a ticket then the problem will never be resolved.

If you want it fixed, be sure to tell everyone you see to report it in game.

Talking about it on the forums does not count as a bug report. If all the people who are experiencing the issue are running here to tell us about it instead of staying in game to open a ticket then the problem will never be resolved.

If you want it fixed, be sure to tell everyone you see to report it in game.

Good point. I did a "/bug" in game last night, so I should start telling others, when it happens, do a "/bug", type in the description "Only 7 players on my team the entire match. One would leave, the 7th spot fills. Never got 8 players, etc."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.