Is it still worth playing SWTOR?

Javed

I've just joined swtor and have tried it for the first time. I'm in love with it. This is the best MMO i've ever played in my life and i never want to switch back to wow.

However, my concern is that this game is dying. I live in the UK, so cannot play on US servers due to high latency. I really want to make some good friends through guilds as well! :)

Is it still worth playing swtor and progressing to end game? Or will the game have collapsed by then?

As far as I am concerned it's worth playing a game as long as I enjoy it... and I do enjoy playing SW:TOR. IJ have developed a Belsavis allergy yet and the expression "Open Communications" cause me to turn around and run in terror, but I like doing Hard Mode Flashpoints, leveling alts, doing Ilum and the Black Hole every now and then. And there are two Operations I didn't do yet.

I don't like Karraga's Palace, not so much for the game mechanics, but simply because it's plain ridiculous and rather a Star Wars parody than Star Wars, and unlike Space Balls not one I can laugh about. I don't like Soa much but, because, as far as I am concerned as a player of a melee damage dealer, Mister "I am the alpha and the omega" is nothing but a pair of lower legs, but the Enternity Vault is pretty nice. So I might try to get into a raiding guild again, just one that is a bit more casual about it than the last I was in (I really hate it when a game starts to feel like a job and you start feeling depressed because tonight you have to do this and that again.)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody but the developers, ea, and la know what the sub numbers are so for people to come in here and shout a number or say the game is violently bleeding subs are full of horse waste. Quit quoting numbers you people can't possibly cite.

Exactly.

As long as bioware make sure that no servers are left to die and are merged when needed. I shall be a happy bunny,