What should i do?

Darth_Bond

Theres been a change in my lifestyle...i no longer have as much time to play anymore....especially not to raid...i have to be in bed by 12 at the latest and be up 6am....id prefer to get atleast 8 hours of sleep...but usually this doesnt hold up when we're raiding....this happened to me before...when i played wow...wayyy back..and i decided that i would stop doing pve and just do pvp/arena during my R&R time, which worked out well, but in swtor pvp is kind of a joke...and no arena, and plus with Pandas coming out now, it has piqued my curiosity... or i could just go back to GW2 as well...

what should i do?

Theres been a change in my lifestyle...i no longer have as much time to play anymore....especially not to raid...i have to be in bed by 12 at the latest and be up 6am....id prefer to get atleast 8 hours of sleep...but usually this doesnt hold up when we're raiding....this happened to me before...when i played wow...wayyy back..and i decided that i would stop doing pve and just do pvp/arena during my R&R time, which worked out well, but in swtor pvp is kind of a joke...and no arena, and plus with Pandas coming out now, it has piqued my curiosity... or i could just go back to GW2 as well...

what should i do?

Do what you want sir. Only YOU can dictate what your 15 skrilla is worth. Myself, I'm playing more WOW than TOR or GW2 right now. Soon that will change around to more TOR than anything. Then it will change to something else. I do what I want. You should too.

I quote the poster above me and add that you could level up alts while doing PvP dailies/weekly on your main (if you like it at all, to get gear if you don't have it yet or to obtain medpacks/adrenals to then use or sell). If you have someone who can play with you at low levels, you could do Flashpoints on the alts (they're quite fun and quick if you don't have to look for a group).

If you want something to do on your main, you could try to obtain low level flashpoint weapons and armor sets.

Edited by Lurtzello

I quote the poster above me and add that you could level up alts while doing PvP dailies/weekly on your main (if you like it at all, to get gear if you don't have it yet or to obtain medpacks/adrenals to then use or sell). If you have someone who can play with you at low levels, you could do Flashpoints on the alts (they're quite fun and quick if you don't have to look for a group).

If you want something to do on your main, you could try to obtain low level flashpoint weapons and armor sets.

you misunderstand, im not saying im running out of stuff to do, im saying i dont have the time anymore to dedicate myself for endgame raiding....and the only alternative is TOR pvp which, isnt much when you look at wow pvp...so im contemplating going back to wow + panda...either that or im thinking of GW2 since its already f2p

now that i come to think of it, ill probably go back to wow, simply because it has just the right blend of pvp and pve, and im going to be doing arena for the most part in my free time anyway, especially now that i have a mic Edited by Darth_Bond

now that i come to think of it, ill probably go back to wow, simply because it has just the right blend of pvp and pve, and im going to be doing arena for the most part in my free time anyway, especially now that i have a mic

Do it man. And in the future, if your schedule changes, come see what we're doing here. It can be as fluid as you want. The people that have the 1 MMO only loyalty thing are ridiculous. Play what is fun for you.

Do it man. And in the future, if your schedule changes, come see what we're doing here. It can be as fluid as you want. The people that have the 1 MMO only loyalty thing are ridiculous. Play what is fun for you.

already done my friend, already done :)

TOR isn't this timetaking, you know. I have a very good guild. Average number of people online is 1-2. Because they all have lives and work. We group up once a week or twice (if they have time) a week to fight through the top-tier content. And we do it well. Because of the lockouts there is no need for us to do anything else that would allow us to progress further. Think of trying to find a guild like that. Either PvE or PvP. Schedule one day for a top-tier raid or Ranked Warzones.

I don't have a guild, so i don't have the added pressure of having to be in game all the time. I done the whole guild thing in SWG, WoW, EQ, Just thought it was time for a bit of me time.

Don't get me wrong i love to group, but i just don't have the time for a guild. Being on my own never takes the fun out of the game.

Have fun whatever you do :)