Correct Me If I Am Wrong.

DkSharktooth

The way that I understand it, it is only free the play until lv 50, so you will create an account and its free to play until you are at lv 49.99999% and 1 xp point away from lv 50, but as soon as you get that next xp point you will be billed.

lol , that isn't how it will work. it's free 1-50 but we aren't sure how many characters you can get to 50 for free.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

The way that I understand it, it is only free the play until lv 50, so you will create an account and its free to play until you are at lv 49.99999% and 1 xp point away from lv 50, but as soon as you get that next xp point you will be billed.

Source?

I don't thinkl that BioWare/EA would introduce that as a feature. It states on the F2P FAQ that players on the F2P option will be able to level to level 50.

Also im pretty sure you'll have to actually buy a copy of the game which is at least $30.00, so that could be nice for revenue.

Atm the standard edition costs (on EA site) 12.99 euros and the deluxe 14.99 euros (don't know in $ but probably the same or less).

And probably for f2p you'll don't need to buy the game, just download it, as many F2P games do.

Why do people always act so surprised when they learn that Free to Play isn't actually free ?

^^

:D:D:D

Quoted for hard, solid truth.

F2P is in fact a marketing gag and people tend to fall for the word "free" - rest assured, the usual "free" content you get in MMOs is nothing more than a heavily restricted trial.

The only "free" thing is, you don´t need to buy the game or box, so there is no upfront cost.

Edited by Lord_Ravenhurst

f2p may be limited. But, it's free. If you cancel your subscription, you cancel your subscription. In a non f2p game, you'd then be able to play nothing, at all. In this game, after you cancel, you can still play some.

Free is free. Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.