Returning Player

Mrceto

Hiya folks,

Hello all, I'm just returning to the game after being gone since the second month after launch. I am thinking of rolling a Merc for strictly solo questing. How are Mercs these days? Did they get better or worse since launch?

Thanks

Oh dont listen to all the nay-sayers here, if yout want to give PvP a chance then go for it! You wont top damage charts or anything but if you enjoy the playstyle of a Merc then you will have fun in PvP. Just my two cents :D Edited by z-monty

I PVE occasionally on my merc, and tbh it's still lacking compared to my smuggler and my sith warrior. Don't get me wrong, it works and it's not particularly bad... it's just not as powerful as the other two. I thought mercenary was the be all and end all in PVE... until I rolled a gunslinger.

And as many others have mentioned... for god's sake, don't try to PVP with that merc. The only people that will tell you it's a good idea are the ones that plan on wiping up a warzone with your butt.

For PvE no class has problems so I'm not sure what your asking. Your Mercenary will be fun to level no doubt, and you won't have problems at all; i really enjoyed mine, but god forbid you ever decide to PvP bro..

wrong, those nerfed classes has problem in pve,

because of BW stupid pvp balance idea.