Thank You Admins and Programmers!

NuclearWarrior

I just wanted to thank all the high mucky mucks for fixing the lag/frame rate issues that came with 1.4. It was a swift resolution and was the result of moderators who do in fact listen. Not only did my frame rates go back to normal, but they actually became better than they ever have in the game. So, with no more comments on that I thank everyone who pitched in to help us NVIDIA users.

I just wanted to thank all the high mucky mucks for fixing the lag/frame rate issues that came with 1.4. It was a swift resolution and was the result of moderators who do in fact listen. Not only did my frame rates go back to normal, but they actually became better than they ever have in the game. So, with no more comments on that I thank everyone who pitched in to help us NVIDIA users.

lagged today in a RWZ that caused us to lose. Its not fixed.

umm, just because today's patch worked for you doesn't mean there aren't a lot of us still left with lag issues from 1.4...check out the customer service forums. They did NOT fix the issue, not to mention there's still the lightshow bug from blaster bullets leaving trails and now there's a white box when logging off.

Edited by Darth-Rammstein

Yup. Knocked that issue down for me too. Thanks! Now.... how about these other problems?

umm, just because today's patch worked for you doesn't mean there aren't a lot of us still left with lag issues from 1.4...check out the customer service forums. They did NOT fix the issue, not to mention there's still the lightshow bug from blaster bullets leaving trails and now there's a white box when logging off.

Yeah, I'm still getting the same. Went from feeling silky smooth before the patch, to now resembling a game that is simply too much for my machine to handle. Nameplates and scaling helped alot with the camera rotation...but gameplay still stutters and chugs along when it feels like doing so.

And yes, i too have started noticing a white box upon logging out. It's offset to the left a bit, and smaller than gameplay screen on mine..but definitely there, and wasnt before.

I'm glad others are having success, hoping to be in the same boat soon as well.

My PC isnt cutting edge, but it was running the game flawlessly on highest settings before.

i7 2600K, 16Gb Ram, Radeon HD6970 2Gb with most up to date drivers (Single card no crossfire in use), Win7 64bit.

NVIDIA is still borked. It may have been fixed for YOU but, do NOT presume to speak for the rest of us. There are still issues. :mad:

This was NOT completely resolved. There was NOTHING complete or SWIFT about this. This was an egregious error and many are still in degraded play mode for near a week now.

YOU do not speak for ALL Nvidia users. Please be more thoughtful in the future and not give false information to the community nor the Bioware Staff. :mad:

Edited by Urael

What is this "us" you speak of? nVidia user for life here (bad experience with ATI so even with them under AMD now I refuse to look back to them). And I still have issues.

Admins and Programmers, get back to work on fixing this so the OP can thank you when it's actually fixed! Until then, move along... nothing to see in that post.

Fixed it for the OP, and some others. It demonstrates that there is more then one issue, and that they work on and fix issues.

You really going to come complain for me thanking the devs for fixing MY problem? Geez I didn't say that they were fixed for everyone. If you want to complain please do us all a favor and play another game.

Well lets see what you wrote:

Your tone was not sigular. This did not read as a singular thank you to BW.

Had you written it this way:

I just wanted to thank all the high mucky mucks for fixing the lag/frame rate issues that came with 1.4. It was a swift resolution and was the result of moderators who do in fact listen. Not only did my frame rates go back to normal, but they actually became better than they ever have in the game. So, with no more comments on that I thank everyone who pitched in to help my video problems.

The resultant kerfuffle would have been avoided.

Just sayin' :cool:

Edited by Urael