Alpha Company RP-Patrol Schedule

Kontraz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of our different loyalties, it was great to engage in combat with you all.

*Salute*

-Emissarius [The Imperial Guard]

*Edit: I had made this video for my mates in TIG, but Rakesh suggested I share it here. I know, it's amateur hour for video making. I do my best :) I also realize it's one-sided in the sense that it's from my (Emissarius) point of view. It would be awesome if we do these events together to have highlight videos from both sides, to see Empire and Republic PoV. Cheers!

Edited by HerrNackt

And a thank you to <The Imperial Guard> as well for making our evening quite interesting! Watching my small squad of five troopers standing defiantly in front of Thorazan against a swath of red before back-up arrived was enjoyable indeed!

We will be back on the sands of Tatooine tonight for patrol (8pm est) before the Speeder races.

As I said after the battle died down- just let us know if you want to set up an organized event sometime. Besides RakeshZeal, don't forget you are still my 'willing hostage'!

<edit> Something that I did want to note about our patrols/encounters- Even though Alpha Company currently has our cease fire orders... we cannot say the same for any other Republic guilds that might choose to join our patrols. We can ask them to honour our requests if/when we call for weapons to be held, but that is all we can do.

Yes, I very good time was had by all. RakeshZeal your 'hostage' I'll have to order a rescue mission for him. The Empire needs his Hella Heals. So if you guys would like to put together some kind of RP/PVP event based on your 'hostage' let me known.

Edited by VedaRa

We had a great turnout tonight. What started as a small patrol turned into a MASSIVE battle (with footage to come!). I want to thank all those who came out - Seelund Trading Company, Sky Wardens, Imperial Guard, House Kil'ndar, No Mercy (if there are any other guilds I missed, my apologies!) and all the unguilded republic and imperial players who came out for the fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What area exactly do these patrols take place?

... or do you recon the entire planet and hope to run into RPers?

I would like to check out one of these events but I am unsure as to where

to begin the search other than I know what planet on which night.

Any information would be appreciated

We have been somewhat slack in our patrols lately due to overall low bodycounts on both sides of the server. There are few things more boring than patroling an empty planet. Even our CTA's have been on the lean side lately.

Come on Imps... stop hiding in fleet and give us something to respond to!

We have been somewhat slack in our patrols lately due to overall low bodycounts on both sides of the server. There are few things more boring than patroling an empty planet. Even our CTA's have been on the lean side lately.

You know where to find me. Come get some!

You know where to find me. Come get some!

*smirks* You mean- hiding in the warzones and running circles on the Imp Fleet? If we could attack your fleet we would have done so long ago! Name a time and place dar'jetii... and bring some friends. You are going to need them to drag your bleeding corpses off the battlefield.

(If you can't catch me on Æris to set up possible times/places then look for me on my merc, Wyrd)

Yesterday , 09:39 PM | #37 Report Post Quote

What area exactly do these patrols take place?

... or do you recon the entire planet and hope to run into RPers?

I would like to check out one of these events but I am unsure as to where

to begin the search other than I know what planet on which night.

Any information would be appreciated

Thanks

The areas of the planet differ depending on who is leading the patrol a lot of the times.

A tip that I would offer other than getting in contact with our leadership would be to have a guy meet with the patrol at the Rep base before we begin (I promise we will not shoot at you haha). There you will be able to talk to the leader of that patrol, and maybe work something out.

Hope this helped, I'm only a trooper so I don't have much say in anything but hopefuly my idea will work out.

Edited by LanceCorporalDan

But... we did come looking for you on the 19th, on Hoth, based on the schedule that was posted and I, for one, was heartbroken to not find any of you. We even conned someone into checking to see if you were on the planet and were disappointed to find out that you were in fact, not there. </3

Edited by Nadiya

As I said before, we have had some lean times lately for turnouts- the bane of the server it seems. It would be better planned if you had contacted us beforehand to ensure the patrol was still planned as we have patrolled Hoth a number of times and found only endless white expanses.

(In all honesty, after numerous patrols when the only thing we saw was npc's and our own shadows or rarely running into the lone player who did not wish to rp- it has been hard to get people interested in going out on the patrols at all. We used to get multiple reports every night of attacks on bases... now we might get one or two a week.

It might be time for us to raid a few Imp bases and see if we can get your blood up again.)

I will take a lot of the responsibility for the lack of patrols as of late. I've been very busy in real life, and this has been (more or less) my own project to get constant involvement out there. I'll try to get everyone back on this schedule to at least get some action going again. :D

Edit: Okay, I'll make sure to get things going again tonight. You can usually find me on Kontraz (rep side) or Kyr'am (imp side)

Edited by Kontraz

As I said before, we have had some lean times lately for turnouts- the bane of the server it seems. It would be better planned if you had contacted us beforehand to ensure the patrol was still planned as we have patrolled Hoth a number of times and found only endless white expanses.

I was just feather ruffling. <3 We were gathering HK parts and I remembered the schedule that was posted, so we asked around to see if you were there. ;)

I, however, am happy to come out and play anytime, though I prefer the RP over the PvP..

(In all honesty, after numerous patrols when the only thing we saw was npc's and our own shadows or rarely running into the lone player who did not wish to rp- it has been hard to get people interested in going out on the patrols at all. We used to get multiple reports every night of attacks on bases... now we might get one or two a week.

It might be time for us to raid a few Imp bases and see if we can get your blood up again.)

Hmm, maybe I need to get an Exo raiding party together... just like old times ;)

Just ran into you guys on Belsavis. This seemed like a non-RP KOS mission. Not that I'm complaining, because our 5-man roflstomped your 5-man.

You mean after respawning.. twice? Since we were inside your own base ~20 meters from your med-center?